Jordan Retro 14 "Wolf Grey/Sport Blue" - August 2, 2014

THESE ARE FUEGO!!!

So fresh and so clean clean 

Maybe its just me, but I feel people hate on the best color blocking jb has to offer for no reason. Lets just make sure the materials are luxurious and this will be instant classic. 

They need to drop these samples
2344802_orig.jpeg

now those would have been more likely a cop for me. These are too similar to the previous colorway and I'm tired of the random white outsoles. could have been better

Oddly enough im liking these the most out of all the sport blue models dropping. Anybody else catch the last shot shirt on ndc, precursor maybe?

now those would have been more likely a cop for me. These are too similar to the previous colorway and I'm tired of the random white outsoles. could have been better

100% on about the white outsole....plus it is a pain to clean...especially around the toe box.

Gotta see these in person...I think the 14s model sits, the only ones I think will "sellout" will be the black toes, then again...who knows

Gotta see these in person...I think the 14s model sits, the only ones I think will "sellout" will be the black toes, then again...who knows

Haven't been keeping track of the hype surrounding them, but i'd think those Ferrari's would sell out. Red shoes are in now after all.

Back
Top Bottom