Jordan Retro 14 "Wolf Grey/Sport Blue" - August 2, 2014

As I'm getting the Grey 3's I might get these instead of the Sport Blue 3's, these are much nicer than the blk/yellow that just dropped

Haven't been keeping track of the hype surrounding them, but i'd think those Ferrari's would sell out. Red shoes are in now after all.

I know they will sell out, not even because they're red, they're just A1 a good looking shoe, but then again, are we sure they're dropping

Last edited:
a good look. i dig these but at the same time i understand 14's arent for everybody. back in the i had at least 3 colors even the ginger colorway

14s are one of my all times faves n blue is my favorite color but these?.. These are a disappointment. Smh

The grey and blue aren't bad, but JB could've came harder with the new colorways. 0 for 2 so far. I'm ready for the black toes though

Wish there was more royal blue on them. I have 2 grey based xiv already so unless they go on sale I will be passing.

Those don't look bad. If they sit, maybe. A lot of other stuff in August though besides the sport blue Jordan's.

Love the colorway, and sport blue Aug in general.  Definitely hope to pick up.

Do 14s run TTS?  Js tend to run a little narrow on me, wondering if I should go 0.5 up

^ I don't know man, they ran small on me.
I'd go up +.5 size.
1's, 2's, 4's, 9's, 11's, & 14's to me all have fit small.

^ I don't know man, they ran small on me.
I'd go up +.5 size.
1's, 2's, 4's, 9's, 11's, & 14's to me all have fit small.

Well everyones foot is diff so guess itll be trial n error if u dnt know. Best bet i guess is order 2 pair

1s, 2s, 4s, 8s, 9s, 11s, 14s are all TTS for

I can .5 down on 3s, 5s, 6s, 7s, newer 10s, 12s, 13s

Thanks YoungMoney and quise for your opinions.  Double up sounds like safest approach.  And hope everybody else is right about these sitting, will make my life easier!  First pair of 14s for me, psyched to try them out.

Can see why the thunders aren't selling out immediately, but blue/grey just works too well IMO.

Back
Top Bottom