Jordan Retro 14 "Wolf Grey/Sport Blue" - August 2, 2014

I am a huge fan of most blue colorways . This is a must. I have one last 15% off at NDC that I intend to use on these next week. It expires on the 8th of August. So hopefully this will be like the Thunders and there are tons.

Last edited:
These are nice but I am not a fan of sneakers with white soles, and I dunno if its just me but I hate the way the toebox on the 14's look.

Dallas sports fans should be all over these.
I am.
laugh.gif

Won't fit with the Stars and Rangers though.

well i got my ticket about an hour and a half ago...told a friend and he picked his ticket up a few minutes before the mall closed, 30 minutes ago...for this colorway there is no hype...none...plenty of sizes will be available tomorrow morning as well...crazy...non OG 14s get no love at all...lmao

Will definitely be grabbin a pair..nice colorway..hopefully the paint job wont be like the thunders

Went in champs at 3 and manager had at least 20 tickets left, hope its this easy on the 30th

One of the better colorways for retro Jordan's that I've seen in a while. Been a good while since I bought some retros - these may be the next ones I pick up.

Definitely copped...I loved my og black toes in 10th grade. Wish they'd retro my favorite 9th grade shoe tho. Black/Blue 13 lows.

Super dope imo.... Can't tell if grey or white, but still nice. I don't see a huge similarity in these and the graphites though....

Man I like these but I gotta pass because of money issues but to everybody coppin good looks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom