Votes: 0 0.0%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

me too
ohwell.gif
same here .. and not 1 email from shiekh

I Just Picked My Pair Up From My Local Mom n Pop Connect I Really Gotta Say This Shoe On Point It Really Is Nice That Leather Tongue Is A Great Touch I Like That A lot I'm Automatically Throwin Black Laces In I copped At The Shoe Spot for 1.50
Nice bro!!!!!

Entered in 2 raffles no callback. On a scale of 1-10. 10 being the hardest how hard do y'all think it will be to get these?

Entered in 2 raffles no callback. On a scale of 1-10. 10 being the hardest how hard do y'all think it will be to get these?
idk man a 5 or so. If you really want them wake up and get on the computer at that special time and you should be fine. 

Undecided on these to be honest. If the money is in my bank I'll pick them up, if not I'm not gonna sweat over it. I'll get my girlfriend a pair in a week or two though. 

THe HOH by me told me about 85 pairs so I assuming they are limited and will sell out immediately.
This number based on others releases puts them in the middle. Not as scare as say the Retro VI Infared's but not as plentiful as the
Retro VI White - Red from 2 weeks ago. .

Anything below 100 pairs at a HOH is limited. Super limited is 36 pairs or below like a Kobe Prelude.
The Powder Blue JB 3's were 200 pairs.

Hope this gives you some perspective.

Cali weather > East Coast snow, storms, and hurricanes.

Earthquakes are a way of life for us. There hasn't been a "big one" in over 10 years. The last time there was any significant damage or death from an earthquake was in 1994.

Last time I checked, there's huge storms and hurricanes every year that kill ppl in the east and do devastating damage. Y'all have a hurricane season. We don't have no earthquake seasons here.

Nice bro!!!!!

Thanks bro I lucked up in securing this connect this the type of sneaker connection I been always dreamin for a connect where everytime a release drops whenever they get their shipment in whether it be a week or 1 day like today that I just call in they put my size to the side and I go and pick them up...

You live near me so once I get cool with the connect ill see if he can put a xtra size to the side for me and I'll hook you up can't beat that you getting a retail version sneaker a few days early

Last edited:
sooo all of a sudden these are turning into limited by the HOH numbers???

and dare I say... what if nike goofs on the link this weekend. lol 

jimmys would be rustled!

I was in 24 in person raffles (Shiekh seems too easy to spam) Won a grand total of 2. 
laugh.gif
 Let the other one go as a good deed.

Just glad I can sleep in and rest easy. 
smile.gif

Don't know if anyone else posted this (Probably but whatever) but here's Nightwing's review on the shoe's we'll all be copping tomorrow!

Shoes look good. He also confirms these as a "super GR" as has been said many times already.

Last edited:
THe HOH by me told me about 85 pairs so I assuming they are limited and will sell out immediately.
This number based on others releases puts them in the middle. Not as scare as say the Retro VI Infared's but not as plentiful as the
Retro VI White - Red from 2 weeks ago. .

Anything below 100 pairs at a HOH is limited. Super limited is 36 pairs or below like a Kobe Prelude.
The Powder Blue JB 3's were 200 pairs.

Hope this gives you some perspective.

Yea, thanks man.

No emails from Shiek and no calls from FTL or Champs yet. Starting to lose hope. Really didn't wanna have to deal with it online...

shiek beverly center just sent emails. homie of mine just got lucky that route when i gave him the codes. ...
No luck for me yet..

So who will be first person to do the lace swap and post pics ?

I had to do it bruh only because I just made anew connection today at my local mom n pop and got these today

Here You Go NT fam IDK if I'm the first to do so don't really csre if I'm not but here are some of the first pics of a retail version of these kicks with black laces..

JB should have sent these with black laces they do the shoe so much better it really adds thst extra detail who woulda knew black laces would change the mind of 60% of people who said they would pass on these..

View media item 846156
View media item 846157
View media item 846158
View media item 846159
I don't doubt that every single person who cops these are making the switch and throwing in blacks flats lol

Last edited:
I got two call backs here in the SFV so I am set. Surprised with Topanga HoH as they usually wait until 8:00 or later to call people.

Back
Top Bottom