Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

everyone else getting this on FNL?  been trying for 20 min and same thing with every card and even paypal...
  • There was a problem processing your credit card. Please return to the Billing & Payment page and enter another method of payment. If you feel there has been an error, please contact customer service.

i give up it just wont go through i hit "place order" and now im just giving myself pending charges...is it gonna take a couple days for all my money to be released?

I just got a 10.5 off FNL for $222...

Anyone know why you can get free shipping off the mobile site and not the actual site?

Clicked FNL link just a second ago. Got immediately through clicked 10.5 and somehow got another pair to go along with my EB order (and winners circle reward was used) good day

Easy release for me.. got a pair off of NDC and FNL. Ive had no success this week with releases so i was surprised that i was able to get 2 pairs

everyone else getting this on FNL?  been trying for 20 min and same thing with every card and even paypal...
  • There was a problem processing your credit card. Please return to the Billing & Payment page and enter another method of payment. If you feel there has been an error, please contact customer service.
Honestly the best way to avoid this kind of stuff is get a FNL giftcard

No errors at all w/ the giftcard

http://m.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod747065

USE THIS, no spa page and let you add to cart no problem
OH MY ******G GOD. i was trying to get into everything ndc, fnl, ftl, eastbay, etc and i got kicked off on all. i was so ******g sad but i got it with your link. TAHNK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU 
happy.gif
 IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW

Woke up early, got to work early hoping to take advantage of the T1 connection. Doesn't make a god damn difference. Struck out after 30 minutes of clicking add to cart across 3 browsers. Can't win anymore. Really wanted these and I'm heated as hell that I couldn't get them. This is why I'm done with release days and sticking with grey market and reps. 

Struck out but it's cool I'm 4-2 this month, 2 pairs of 11's, taxis, and gamma 12s no point in being greedy. Congrats to all that copped be safe for New Years see y'all next year

Was able to cop a pair on FNL earlier. Trying to cop a 2nd pair for a friend but now I keep getting the payment error when I try to check out.

i give up it just wont go through i hit "place order" and now im just giving myself pending charges...is it gonna take a couple days for all my money to be released?
I called Finishline and they said it might take up to 72-business-hours for the money to be refunded back. 

Back
Top Bottom