Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

I'm hoping they use that same shade of infrared on the Black 6's next year. I love how the infrared pops on an all black shoe.

25k seems high...I think the Bel Airs were rumored at about 20k and those seemed much harder to come by.

Honestly, I agree. Just didn't want to low ball. Gamma 3lab5 would have sold out quick too if people wasn't bashing and hating on the price. I think the db 5's and bel air hype took people attention off of the gamma 3lab5. But a black red colorway always sell

These are truly limited compared to like bel airs, black grapes, gamma 11s, etc but it doesn't seem like it cause the demand is so low and half of the pairs bought end up going right back on the market. This is a shoe that you hold onto with its value peaking a couple years later

This

People really trying to flip these for 450 already? I hope people aren't dumb enough to pay that much.

Honestly, I agree. Just didn't want to low ball. Gamma 3lab5 would have sold out quick too if people wasn't bashing and hating on the price. I think the db 5's and bel air hype took people attention off of the gamma 3lab5. But a black red colorway always sell

Think it's partially that, partially that Nike destroyed wallets in December.

Oregon Foams
Asteroid Foams
Banned Is (you can't make me call them B*eds)
Gamma XIs
Gamma XIIs
Taxi XIIs
Christmas pack
Kobe Prelude pack
WTKs
SC Gloves
UCS Dunks

Seems like this shoe has a lot of hate on it IMO better then all the releases that came put this weekend

My local JJ with the clutch again!!! After striking out horribly online (Screw you FNL) ...I called them around 1115 EST and asked if they had any unclaimed pairs. I would've never thought of doing this if it wasn't for calling last time and grabbing an unaccounted for pair of bred 1's....Lady on the phone ended up saying they had pair left but they couldn't say what sizes over the phone, I had to go to the store myself. Showed up in 10-15 minutes and sure enough they still had them. Only 1 per customer. No lines at all. Needed a 10.5 all they had left were 2 9.5 and a 12. I took the 9.5. Bout to try and use em as trade bait. Would bred 1's and these 3LAB5s be a decent trade for 2013 black/gold 1s? 

Last edited:
Don't those Is go for a grand or more?

You're gonna either have to add a good amount of cash or another pair of kicks.

My local JJ with the clutch again!!! After striking out horribly online (Screw you FNL) ...I called them around 1115 EST and asked if they had any unclaimed pairs. I would've never thought of doing this if it wasn't for calling last time and grabbing an unaccounted for pair of bred 1's....Lady on the phone ended up saying they had pair left but they couldn't say what sizes over the phone, I had to go to the store myself. Showed up in 10-15 minutes and sure enough they still had them. Only 1 per customer. No lines at all. Needed a 10.5 all they had left were 2 9.5 and a 12. I took the 9.5. Bout to try and use em as trade bait. Would bred 1's and these 3LAB5s be a decent trade for 2013 black/gold 1s? 
Who ever is getting the JB classic 1s is getting the better deal.

Its up to you tho, do whatever you like as long as its what YOU want, not somebody else's opinion.

I didn't even want these, managed to get a 2 pairs online....theyre kinda growing on me since I seen the inside was leather and they look high quality.  Does anyone know how many of these were made?

Posts like this get me TIGHT. If you didnt want these, why on gods green earth would you buy not ONE, but TWO PAIRS????

Thanks everyone for sharing links and helping people out on these recent releases. Now for a small break for my credit card is needed.

Posts like this get me TIGHT. If you didnt want these, why on gods green earth would you buy not ONE, but TWO PAIRS????
because maybe I can resell them for a profit or trade them for something I actually wanted....believe me I don't like doing this but if every single site played my *** for the bred 1's and I wanted them more than anything this year....and now have to resort to running around for trades or people selling them for $400 then I will do it too.  

Plus I heard these are very limited.  I've been reading this site for years and people cheat their way into getting pairs of kicks they have no business owning, showing off about copping a pair posting pics thinking their cool, it makes me madder than you.

Back
Top Bottom