Jordan Retro 4 "White/Metallic Sil-Pure Platinum" $190 May 13th 2017 *pics pg 1*

So is it safe too say these r sitting? I want these but not at $200 [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I just went to Champs.

Pure money 4s are still there, mom & kids, some dudes hanging out in store.

A full rack of white jogging shoes (AMTN, AM90s, Huaraches.....) are there.
Cyber Monday 3s are on sale for $150.

Nobody picked up the Pure Money 4s to take a look. A regular customer might think "why buy $190 white tennis shoes when I can buy white Air Maxes for $120?"

BTW white Air Max 95s sold well. Sizes left are sz 11.5+

Leather is similar to Dunk From Above 5s.... okay.

Pure Money will sit, but won't sit like True Blue 3s.

Last edited:
Why would these selll faster than the true blues? [emoji]128514[/emoji] That made no sense

True Blue 3's sat because they made an abundance of them because it was a Black Friday release

Yep Black Friday people wanted Space Jam 11s. Not me, I want 3s.

First batch of outlets came out Jan 2017 as far as I know. $120 plus tax. Those were not returns, and have few sizes..... no chance to get it.

TB3s leather is really bad. Comparable to Charlotte 10s.

PM4s have good leather, leather tab, leather wings. Just for leather wings people might consider buying it.

Last edited:
Funny... I remember when everyone only wanted the plastic wings on 4s

These R still D's almost forgot I had these No net's!!!
IMG Might Rockem today!!!

Welp, I'm salty. I'm in the process of collecting every single Jordan 4. I need 1 more pair ('00 Bling'). I got these today then went and did comparisons to pics of the '06's and '10's and I now see they have a different sock liner so I now have to grab the '06's (which I'm negotiating with someone right now). I got someone else checking to see if there's truly a difference between '06's and '10's cause if there's a noticeable difference, I gotta get the 2010's too SMH.

Last edited:
These ain't bad, but I'm not copping for retail.

I'll get whichever shoe goes on discount first between these and the Motorsports.

Reactions: PJS
Gonna go too the mall and check these out, not gonna pull the trigger sticking too my guns $200 is way to much for this particular shoe.

Screw it, I ordered [emoji]128514[/emoji]... wasn't charged tax and it's coming to CA?

Marked down on rd with no tax it's nice if you want them joints. **** that CA tax bites hard. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom