Jordan Retro 4 "White/Metallic Sil-Pure Platinum" $190 May 13th 2017 *pics pg 1*

Man.. I prob woulda copped with no tax. It's charging me tax since I'm in TX.

I think these will go cheaper there seems to be a lot of pairs so I'm going to hold out and hope to snag a pair at 120 ish

I think these will go cheaper there seems to be a lot of pairs so I'm going to hold out and hope to snag a pair at 120 ish

Cheapest here at an outlet in Cali is $139-$149 and the tax is a killer . Unless you show up on a 30% off day and they have these $142 shipped is a great price . The leather quality is buttery .

Last edited:
Sitting at the champs and fta at my nearby mall. Leather is nice and feels like the midsole is softer than the ms. Smh i wish these materials were on the ms

Man 9 pages on release day? Guess no one had the money for the pure moneys :lol:

Outlet waiting game

Last edited:
Reactions: PJS
Sitting at the champs and fta at my nearby mall. Leather is nice and feels like the midsole is softer than the ms. Smh i wish these materials were on the ms
Outlet waiting game
Yup with the amount of pairs these days forget paying retail unless needed

Crushed these back in 06. Had to cop. Quality/Leather is on point.

* Retail was 115 back then. Smh

Last edited:
Repped! Thanks @sip24

Do you guys think size 9 will be ok? I wear 9.5 in most of nike shoes, 9 in adidas ss, stans. 8.5 in wheat timbs... This is my first pair of 4s. Thanks!!

Last edited:

Repped! Thanks @sipa24

Do you guys think size 9 will be ok? I wear 9.5 in most of nike shoes, 9 in adidas ss, stans, etc. 8.5 in timberland 6" boots... etc. This is my first pair of 4s. Thanks!!
I usually wear a 10.5 with Jordans but for 4s and 6s I wear a half size smaller. So you should be good wearing 9

Back
Top Bottom