Jordan Retro 4 "White/Metallic Sil-Pure Platinum" $190 May 13th 2017 *pics pg 1*

That 190 price tag steered me away even though my local Footlocker was able to take a $15 rewards I was holding out, good looks on that code!!

Last edited:
So when people dont buy something, its because they dont have $??? It cant just be because people dont like them enough to spend $190 on? sheesh.
Rite!!! Have they Seen these in person,These R Trash...IMO Looks Sloppy AF...And I get any shoe I want Lmao...How Can you mess up a All white Shoe Jb???

It's synthetic leather
Har har har [emoji]128514[/emoji]
But yeah I can't do all white shoe
I'll just end up spilling hot sauce on it

Repped! Thanks! And passsssssss [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Imo they did a great job with these. To each there own
Yep poor Quality Control, Def Check your Pairs!!!Went Threw 2 pairs to find Blue An Green Dots on mid sole, The leather Looks Fire,Felt stiff tho,scuff Marks, Glue Stains, Precreasd, Not completely painted!!! They musta Got A Bad Batch r something,I seen The white 13s An must Say!!!They Did a betta job on those,Also seen In hand!!! Those blk 11s They Slick!!! Must Have on those...Agin your Money My Guy,Spend It How you Like!!!

Actually I have no idea
Was just messing with you
Hence "synthetic" and "leather"
Whatever it is....won't look good with hot sauce or ramen noodle juice lol

Actually I have no idea
or In n Out spread [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Actually I have no idea
Lhaf!!!Everybody know How Iam About My 4s!!! Just couldnt Do it!!!barbecue sauce Dripping
Would Be R I P...

Copped and got a 15 dollar rewards code Ima use for the gold air max 97s if I win the app reserve or use em on the uptempo dropping later this month

Those are nice I have those with the little gold accent. They just squeeky.

If u got the money like that I'd get the Pure$

I can't don't it for $190. I think back in high school I got them for 115
Yep the max I will spend on 2017 Pure Money is $115.

Same for the Motorsport 4s, Max $115 or no deal

This year there is another 4 dropping, black royals. Somebody (4s) going to sit like ducks.

Got my Royalty 4s half size bigger for $113. Anything more than $120 I will let it go.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom