Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

I applied the Rewards coupon number while I ordered on FNL, but the price never updated as I checked out. I already hit up finishline's help twitter, am I good or should I call? 

IF you win a raffle, the latest you have to pick up the shoe is 6pm correct? 

Same thing happened to me. I logged in using a different account and it took of the $20. For my second order of the GS it wouldn't take my other WC. Their site is really buggy now since they revamped it. If you call they will refund ur cc the $20.

Got through on finishline thanks to whoever posted that link. I thought I was going to miss out on these because I overslept thanks fam.

Yeah finishline has pair like crazy!! Only thing is they charge tax and no free shipping. So going to be close to $190.

Last edited:
FNL won't accept my coupon code now that I got through the actual desktop website, BRUH.

Yooooo so I woke up late af cuz I forgot to set an alarm. I woke up at like 8:36. I went on NDC, added to my cart and was in line for like 20 minutes until it said out of stock. I've never copped from any site other than NDC cuz of free shipping and because I always have 20% or 15% discount codes. But I decided to go on FNL. Normally I sit on the 30 sec countdown screen for hours. But I got in after about 2 tries, added a 12 to my cart and it was there instantly. I was like...tf what's going on.

It cost $190, and it's prolly gonna take longer to get here than NDC but **** it. I got em

At first it wasn't going through even when I matched the billing and shipping. And I was like "I knew this **** was too good to be true." but I changed em and it worked lol.

***** we made it!

Got this bad bittie number last night than this turn up

Last edited:
View media item 1157483
Well glad I got my tickets look like about 50 people in line just for the unclaimed pair at champs and 75 people at the hoh fcfs. Most of them werewere high school kids at that but hey & this guy shown me and this girl a secret door to get into the mall at. It's over every release date :pimp:

Last edited:
No, NDC is the most manipulated site out there. To be honest and I hate to admit this, the fairest site is FNL. The wait line gives everyone a shot at most GR and once you get in, you should be able to cop your pair.

I'm like 6-2 for retros on NDC since they put up a captcha system though, so I disagree with you there. Although I agree FNL is probably the fairest.

fnl 168 with a wc 
nthat.gif

finally got thru on FNL and got the confirmation email. i was about 5 minutes from taking the L

Woke up late for this release, head to NDC and its sold out. Checked FNL and was able to cop a pair with no wait time. 

Back
Top Bottom