Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

just wondering... all i see are successful posts from purchases from NDC & FNL. how about the other sites? Or is it because Champs, FTL, FA, Eastbay are mostly for purchasers who use bots? 

Anything still available? Just woke up
laugh.gif
Try FNL. I was able to cop with no wait time.

ima get another 20% code. take notes

J: when i was given the code. i did not know it had a experation date
Joyce: Hello Jonathan, I will look into this ordeal for you, allow me a few moments to do so. 
J: ok
Joyce: Thank you for holding, I show that the promo code has been used already. 
J: there is no way
J  USCS20P101592
Joyce: I do show that, I will do double check for you, one moment please. 
J: can you tell me who used it? because it was certainly for none of my purchases
Joyce: Thank you for holding, I have looked further into this matter and I do show that the promo code was used, but what I will do is issue you a one time only promo code for 20% off, allow me a few moments to get one for you. 
J  i would highly appreciate this. this is why nike.com customer service is incredible 
Joyce: Your welcome, thank you for holding, it is still coming our system's are running slow, but it is coming. 

Tried using a promo code this morning and was denied showed up in my cart but when i checked out gone no discount. Contacted nike rep and was told no codes will work on launch items and IT tries to catch it beforehand. Anyone else run into this?

Wth , i ben up since 7 trying to get a 7y this sucks and these are the only shoes i was really gunning for in august [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

Joyce: Hello Jonathan, I will look into this ordeal for you, allow me a few moments to do so. 
J  USCS20P101592
J: can you tell me who used it? because it was certainly for none of my purchases
Joyce: Thank you for holding, I have looked further into this matter and I do show that the promo code was used, but what I will do is issue you a one time only promo code for 20% off, allow me a few moments to get one for you. 
J  i would highly appreciate this. this is why nike.com customer service is incredible 
Joyce: Your welcome, thank you for holding, it is still coming our system's are running slow, but it is coming. 
Smooth as **** lool. xD

Why do people hope things are limited so others can't get them too?

LET THE PEOPLE EAT
It's not about "letting the people eat." It's about going out and seeing your shoes 20 different times. Once you experience that, the Jordans you have on lose a little magic.

I know people are always like "don't worry about what other people are wearing, blah blah" but I'm not trying to be shoe matching buddies with every other cat at the mall or the club. Even to the person who couldn't cop, it's a breath of fresh air to see someone wearing some Lance Mountains or some Maroon 6s.

Smooth as **** lool. xD
Joyce: Thank you for holding, below is the promo code, USCS5645PL12
Expiration Date: 2015-02-28

Joyce: Thank you for being patient, please have a great day! 
J: you too
Joyce: Thank you! 

Got it. smooth criminal

did FNL, Footlocker, Champs do a raffle for these? was just gonna wait in line right before opening but just realized they could've already done tickets...

J  USCS20P101592
Better use your new code quick before someone else does. The NDC promo code hack is in full effect. I personally lost several legit codes because of this...

Back
Top Bottom