Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Don't want to be a jerk to the people who struck out… but to me, very easy cop. Had my friend help me after I struck out on the Carmines. Added to cart on NDC, gave me a 20 min wait, tried Eastbay, added to cart and also gave me a 20 min wait. Get a text from my boy saying he ended up copping them for me. After reading the text, NDC let me go through checkout… I could have doubled up if I wanted to :smokin

These new.codes are long. They are different from thecode so II've gotten before

the last representative told me they r generating single codes for customers

that way only that customer can use em. They have a unique id

I definitely underestimated this release, or maybe it's the fact that I haven't copped in a while, ended up with a 9.5 instead of a 9, but I'll just try to find a trade later on. 

Was not expecting this...funny 'cause I doubled up on Carmines when they released but I couldn't even get my size for Sport Blues. The *******. 

Last edited:
I cant cop on NDC. I get an error every time i go to initially add to cart at 8. Anyone else have the same issue?

i didnt, everyone was mocking me when i said be prepared. ITS A RETRO 6! its gonna sell fast, doesnt matter what the damn color is
I was worried when I woke up late, but was able to grab a pair off FNL with no issues. I would say either I was lucky or this was a very easy cop due to it being a GR.

I definitely underestimated this release, or maybe it's the fact that I haven't copped in a while, ended up with a 9.5 instead of a 9, but I'll just try to find a trade later on. 

Was not expecting this...
damn, you better. thats almost a full size up cuz they run a lil big. like .4 bigger

Had to go a .5 down at a FCFS. HOH who always comes through didn't even have my size. Had to go to The Athletes Foot. This was the mall when I got there this morning at 7.
I see the hype for these are definitely higher than once thought. Glad you were able to grab a pair. 

Last edited:
I can't take anybody seriously that says they struck out, there are pairs on every website except for ndc.

I woke up an hour after the drop and still copped, they just must not want them.

Checked out on EB at 7:14 sz12.5, no bot.
But I gotta step my code game up :smh:
Yall boys knockin $34 off and I'm payin full price for no reason.
Yall basically payin OG prices with taxes and shipping :lol:

Talk about hype in your area. To think its a HOH, shouldn't they have a ticket system for this type of release?

Last edited:
Only size 13 & 14 left on finishline and i have a size 11 in my cart on eastbay with a 1hr and 33 min check out time :smh:

I can't take anybody seriously that says they struck out, there are pairs on every website except for ndc.
I woke up an hour after the drop and still copped, they just must not want them.
I tried for 30 mins straight starting at 8 am on the dot from FNL.com and never was even able to add to cart.

I tried for 30 mins straight starting at 8 am on the dot from FNL.com and never was even able to add to cart.
Finishline is the safety net/backup plan, never the go to site to cop from because you can never predict when the splash page will come down for you.

NDC is where you go at 8, If that fails you'll know quick then you can move to eastbay/footlocker/footaction/champs.

This release was so wide though that you had DSG(who always puts pairs up early, before 8), nbastore, and last but not least in store pairs.

There are lot of these in store that won't be picked up after raffle pickup cut off time, its not over till its over.

Last edited:
I know that there is never enough made for everybody. But, seriously, 9/10 should have been able to cop. Used 20% off with ndc, and used that extra $35 to grab another pair from fnl after having 4 pages open waiting on the splash to clear. I am sure these will never retro again

Hoh fcfs i used citi gear... Hibbetts was about the only one that did the raffle i entered at both stores

Back
Top Bottom