Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

rickyriebel rickyriebel You can probably contact Finish Line to get them resent/emailed to you. As long as they haven't been used there shouldn't be a problem. I also got mine yesterday as well. :lol: Honestly Finish Line stays sending out those coupons. At one point I had maybe 4 or 5 of them, and didn't use any.

^ It has the Winners Circle logo on them and the entire page that I ripped them off of was all about the Winners Circle Program. They also have my WC member # on the back. If those aren't WC Rewards than what are? :lol:

Last edited:
^ It has the Winners Circle logo on them and the entire page that I ripped them off of was all about the Winners Circle Program. They also have my WC member # on the back. If those aren't WC Rewards than what are?
laugh.gif
Got this from google, but it looks like this except the numbers and barcode is covered in the picture.

^ Oh yeah you guys are right. I had one of them last year and forgot that they looked different than the ones I just posted :lol:. My mistake.

Last edited:
^ Oh yeah you guys are right. I had one of them last year and forgot that they looked different than the ones I just posted :lol:. My mistake.

I was wondering if they had yours inside your FNL advertisement or something.

The one I recently received came the same day with one of those FNL pamphlets.

Yeah those coupons are basic coupons and wont work for releases

The pic from someguy12333 someguy12333 is what the WC Rewards loooks like

Yeah, for kicks that sit they've allowed me to do it, but new releases :smh:

You can probably use them for those thunders if they're still in stores

Last edited:
These are a must for me along with the blue 3s. Just so happens that blue is my favorite color
pimp.gif

The color blue in general :pimp: that's why all my favorite Jordans are actually blue ones. Royal Is, flint XIIIs, and space jam XIs

C'mon bro. There is barely any blue on the Space Jams :lol:, but I agree with you for the most part. Love OG cw's that have blue mixed in (minus Obsidian XII). Nonetheless, these will be copped.

C'mon bro. There is barely any blue on the Space Jams :lol:, but I agree with you for the most part. Love OG cw's that have blue mixed in (minus Obsidian XII). Nonetheless, these will be copped.
My favoriate are og military blue 4s. The shape of them looks perfect. Todays retros done even compare to these. I dont really like space jams, but royal 1s are :smokin

My favoriate are og military blue 4s. The shape of them looks perfect. Todays retros done even compare to these. I dont really like space jams, but royal 1s are :smokin

I'm pretty sure no ones going to argue with you about the shape/mold on the OG 4's being superior to the current mold. I respect your opinion, but I'm just not a fan of that particular cw. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Space Jams are nice but the quality of the 09' pair is basura.

C'mon bro. There is barely any blue on the Space Jams
laugh.gif
, but I agree with you for the most part. Love OG cw's that have blue mixed in (minus Obsidian XII). Nonetheless, these will be copped.
i know but i also love the space jams because of the movie too. i grew up on the looney tunes so that mixed with MJ was 
pimp.gif
 so i guess i like them more despite the blue jumpman lol

I think I'm gonna pass 
roll.gif

I've been holding it in too long. Seriously can't wait for these.

Back
Top Bottom