Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

this is the shape NIKE brand

not this

laugh.gif
I actually like the new shape. It's 2014, and the old shape just looks too outdated. They had to slim up the chunkiness somewhat. That OG military 4 shoe shape just wouldn't look right in 2014. You really like that one more?

Its mostly the shape of the toe box that i don't like on the new 4s. It is ugly to me, but the shape of the ogs is much cleaner. Lol that pair that i posted looks like they are stuffed with paper or something, but thats the only good pic i could find to emphasize what i was talking about.

6s An easy cop ? Lmao, don't believe these guys on here when it comes to the more loved silhouettes like 6s man
Believe that it will be an easy cop if you want. An OG colorway that hasn't been retroed before....

There may not be hype now but we are still a month out.
I'm just being optimistic... although these seem like they'll be fairly easy to get compared to most 6s... We'll see. 

6s An easy cop ? Lmao, don't believe these guys on here when it comes to the more loved silhouettes like 6s man
Believe that it will be an easy cop if you want. An OG colorway that hasn't been retroed before....

There may not be hype now but we are still a month out.
I'm just being optimistic... although these seem like they'll be fairly easy to get compared to most 6s... We'll see. 
son, even the white infrapinks this year wearnt the easiest cop. its a 6, its gonna sell.

be prepared for a release like this, dont be draggin your feet

I actually like the new shape. It's 2014, and the old shape just looks too outdated. They had to slim up the chunkiness somewhat. That OG military 4 shoe shape just wouldn't look right in 2014. You really like that one more?

LOL what!!?

Incase you forgot, this is a RETRO shoe. Everything in it, and around it is outdated. Unless they add Lunarlon tech, nothing is changed.

son, even the white infrapinks this year wearnt the easiest cop. its a 6, its gonna sell.

be prepared for a release like this, dont be draggin your feet
TRUST me. I'll be going all-in for these if they sell out in 1 minute or if they sell out in 1 hour. These will be on my feet.

Last edited:
LOL what!!?

Incase you forgot, this is a RETRO shoe. Everything in it, and around it is outdated. Unless they add Lunarlon tech, nothing is changed.
One day I tell you...

To start with the 1' please lol.

And then change the J3 bubble to a full air max bubble. 

The 6's by then will have wings... No more walking brother.

One day I tell you...
To start with the 1' please lol.
And then change the J3 bubble to a full air max bubble. 
The 6's by then will have wings... No more walking brother.
View media item 1089990
I was thinking this same thing the other day. How much can they change a retro jordan, and have it still be a retro jordan? Like if they took the jordan 4, changed the shape, changed the length of the air bubble, changed the materials, changed the shape of the wings, changed the netting, and changed the height of the tounge, is it still a jordan 4? Or is it just a new shoe that resembles the jordan 4? I guess that a retro is just a copy of an older shoe.

I was thinking this same thing the other day. How much can they change a retro jordan, and have it still be a retro jordan? Like if they took the jordan 4, changed the shape, changed the length of the air bubble, changed the materials, changed the shape of the wings, changed the netting, and changed the height of the tounge, is it still a jordan 4? Or is it just a new shoe that resembles the jordan 4? I guess that a retro is just a copy of an older shoe.
Air Jordan 4.2.

LOL what!!?

You obviously missed the point famb. Yes, it's a retro shoe, but they've subtly updated the shape to make it more modern. Most hate it, some don't. I like the new shape. Come at me bro hahaha. 

The older shape was way chunkier, they had to slim it up to make it more "modern". I actually like the slimmer collars, slimmer tongues, and overall sleeker shape. It's my opinion, and everyone's got one....remember (incase you forgot
wink.gif
)? 

The scenario you imagined has already happened breh. You mentioned the Jordan 4. Take for example, the 2012 bred 4, black friday release. 

They did change:

The shape: obviously not the triangular cheese wedge it once was. More slimmed down, some call it banana shaped.

The materials: they made it black nubuck instead of durabuck...HUGE difference in aesthetics.

The netting: isn't quite the same as it once was...with how it sits on the shoe.

The height of the tongue: Hugest tongue we've seen on a 4 yet, even though all modern 4's have very tall tongues. These, however, were so tall that some people on here were commonly calling them "shinguards". 

I still love my pair. My grail, and even without the durabuck...still a hit in my opinion. Back when 190 shipped from SoleHeaven was a reality, and an easy cop at that. Shoe didn't sell out on that site until 30 minutes.

IDK man...I know I'm in the minority...but I like the new shape better. The quality and materials and colors were waaaaaaay better though. I'll never argue against that.

Back
Top Bottom