Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

I would say $200-220 in person pick up

Bout $240-260 shipped

as of right now...

Still on the hunt for a 2nd Clean pair..

Infrareds weren't movin around my way. Folks was barely gettin retail for em in FB groups the weekend of release. I won raffles at every store I put in for lol. These will do better but deff not as hyped as Carmines...

people arent liking the fact they are super GR. Cats like how can i stunt when everyone in the mall looks like me.

Small time resellers like i cant move these so no need to bring the team to camp.

I like the high supply balancing things out again!!!

Glad to see guys getting raffle pairs as well!!!

The next hype storm if a limited quick strike comes and holiday season..... oh and them 14's

Infrared sat for a while and the recent 3s and 14s are still sitting on shelves. shrugs
I think these are more hyped than any of those. A little less than the carmines. I could see them sitting on shelves till Monday maybe. Doubt longer than that. We'll see...

The only people hyping these is resellers :lol: they beating that retroed for the first time og colorway schtick like its a dead horse lol

The only people hyping these is resellers
laugh.gif
they beating that retroed for the first time og colorway schtick like its a dead horse lol
F*** all the resellers that are buying up all the recent releases !!!!!

they are the parasites from the sneakergame
mad.gif

stores need to restrict people from buying more than 2 pairs imo

I always felt like most resellers were employees of the store.
Like that eBay listing pic I posted a few pages back of some eBay cat selling a full size run with FTA(I think) stickers on the boxes pictured.
It was a "preorder" listing which told me he planned on clearing out atleast a size run all on his own from his stores stock

I always felt like most resellers were employees of the store.
Like that eBay listing pic I posted a few pages back of some eBay cat selling a full size run with FTA(I think) stickers on the boxes pictured.
It was a "preorder" listing which told me he planned on clearing out atleast a size run all on his own from his stores stock
Would have to a big FTA that sells a lot. Smaller FTL owned stores only get around 15 pairs and only 20% are allowed to employees. But if the manager doesn't follow the rules then who knows

F*** all the resellers that are buying up all the recent releases !!!!!

they are the parasites from the sneakergame
mad.gif

stores need to restrict people from buying more than 2 pairs imo
the recent releases been sitting at stores and stores usually dont allow ppl to get more than 1

Back
Top Bottom