Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

did u use the 2day code??

when i use the free ground i get it by sunday...

I did use the 2 day ship code last saturday. I still havent gotten any update. Still in process online and no email. Hopefully it updates tonight or i may have to contact them tom already. The last purchase i did with them i got the package by wednesday and thats normal shipping.

LOL you must live in the stix. Every store out by me sold out instantly. All raffled.

I saw a lot of these sitting in Houston as well (not the stix)... Didn't ask about size availability but every store I went in had them on display today.

I said this before but no one chimed in. How weird is it that the black paper in the box is see through like GMs? All my black papers in the past have been dark, non transparent. 

It has the same transparency as the Infrared6, I looked at my 5's too to see if I could tell what you meant, all of them are identical in pattern thickness and transparency.

Finally got my Finish Line WC rewards... Wondering if I should grab a pair since my local mall also still have these in stock.  $20 off on these ain't bad, right?

Well got my two pairs from Finishline arrived today and my NDC pair has yet to arrive and I had the 2day shipping.

Last edited:
Used the 2day code and usually get shipping confirmation Saturday night of release day but still haven't received anything from NDC. Going to be lenient seeing as it was Labor Day weekend but I'm more worried about getting home on time to receive the package since I will be on my way home from class. Hopefully Fedex isn't like UPS and just leaves my package on my doorstep smh...

I did 2 day shipping and my pair been sitting in oakland since sunday. Hope they aint jack my pair there

I did 2 day shipping and my pair been sitting in oakland since sunday. Hope they aint jack my pair there lol

Used the 2day code and usually get shipping confirmation Saturday night of release day but still haven't received anything from NDC. Going to be lenient seeing as it was Labor Day weekend but I'm more worried about getting home on time to receive the package since I will be on my way home from class. Hopefully Fedex isn't like UPS and just leaves my package on my doorstep smh...
You can create a UPS my choice account if you want to specify a date and leave instructions for your deliveries.

You can create a UPS my choice account if you want to specify a date and leave instructions for your deliveries.
NDC ships my stuff through Fedex though. Not that I mind it because UPS always delivers my stuff around 7pm whereas I've received shipments from Fedex around 12pm.

well i contacted NDC regarding my package through the chat line.. CS said if they haven't shipped my order by tomorrow to contact them again. kinda bummed considering its a 2 day ship. Wonder why NDC even had that 2 day ship special for labor day weekend if they can't even fulfill it correctly. damn! anyway, really hoping its because they're busy and not coz they oversold or something. i'll be pissed if i don't get my shoes.

Last edited:
Was hoping to pick up 7Y today so I checked several stores here in the DMV and everywhere i went was sold out of the bigger GS sizes.

Was hoping to pick up 7Y today so I checked several stores here in the DMV and everywhere i went was sold out of the bigger GS sizes.

7 is the hardest a to get, competing with women, kids and the dudes that KNOW they need a 7.5 but don't want to kick out that extra $50

Back
Top Bottom