Jordan Retro 8 "Champ Pack"

Bro, was able to get the 12 University Blues but literally as soon as i walked into my footlocker the last two pairs were getting checked out. Lmfao was so heated. SMH

I don't know about the email orders but Kith Twitter said they're doing phone orders. I didn't get through the first 30 times I called but I got through 15 min ago and got a pair of trophys ordered on the phonewith one of the employees.

+1 Good lookin' out! Got SZ12 by phone

I know a couple spots that have these in stock inbox me don't want to feed the lurkers and yes it's retail

The have whites in 8,11
And
Blacks in 8,9.5,10,10.5,11,12

Last edited:
I'm just saying, how can one look at the launch locator and not say these are limited? If JB releases kicks in the US, NYC gone have them.. Been that way.. Can't just use NYC availability alone to say a shoe is limited or not.

I guess so

The white pair is nice. That confetti on the black pair is terrible. $250 is too much for a shoe I wouldn't wear often so easy pass. I like wearing playoffs and chromes better.

The white pair is nice. That confetti on the black pair is terrible. $250 is too much for a shoe I wouldn't wear often so easy pass. I like wearing playoffs and chromes better.
literally had two people love and hate them at the same time...

just trying to complete the set

literally had two people love and hate them at the same time...
 just trying to complete the set

Don't get me wrong. I like the way the leather looks on the black pair. I just wish they had not used that confetti. The finger prints on the gold on the white pair are pretty dope imo. Just that they would get too dirty and I don't think white 8s would look good with a little wear.

Tried on the app for the black pair and lost.  Money saved for the 11's next year.
Damn you saving that money all the wail till next year ? 
laugh.gif

$50 for a confetti bag 
laugh.gif
. JB I tell ya.

Edit: What does one do with the confetti? While 8's are on feet every place you walk into, you just throw the confetti up in the air?

Last edited:
Phone been outta commission since this morning. I go to get some cash this evening and notice a big chunk of money gone. Finally get home from work and turn on my new phone and check my accounts to see what happened and

View media item 2081568
Why couldn't this have happened the thousands of other times lol

Last edited:
Not sure how JB work out the pricing but these are $250 AUD (inc tax) over here in Australia which works out to be about $187 USD

Back
Top Bottom