Jordan Retro 9 Anthracite "Non Oregon" - 9/12/15

great quality shoe paid $200.00 flat for the first time in years i got a jordan retro at box price before release date

Thread is quiet just like all the past jordan releases in August. Means flop city. Meaning another quiet Saturday morning easy pickup!

Thread is quiet just like all the past jordan releases in August. Means flop city. Meaning another quiet Saturday morning easy pickup!
Gonna be my first in store retro purchase since the Hares.

In hand pic from a local group:

Last edited:
These are so tuff. ix's are so uncomfortable to me tho smh. not feeling the ticket but i'll probably still grab

@macky, 9s  reallly uncomfortable?  let me know i am still on the fence cause i have heard the same from others

@macky, 9s  reallly uncomfortable?  let me know i am still on the fence cause i have heard the same from others

9's are not real comfortable. They are modeled after a baseball cleat . They are a very nice looking shoe and this colorway is super clean.

Thanks for the knowledge, i may have to try these in store first before thinking about copping.  Unfortunately, comfort over design for me

I think these are comfortable, but then again I haven't had a 9 since the OG back in the 90's lol, so i'm not sure how the retros before this one were. I found it interesting that they went back to 6 lace holes with trim instead of 5 like years past. That was a detail I didn't notice until I read it.

Very Interesting.
When these were an "Oregon PE" and practically unavailable, people paid $1000+.
Now, they are a GR with no Oregon branding & no one cares.

Pretty much summarizes the sneaker culture these days.
mean.gif

PO
this. its hilarious to me the way things are now but whatever, it just makes me wish more releases were like this. i love this cw, and considering im not an oregon fan i never cared for the O on the back and they replaced it with an all black jumpman. so its a shoe i always wanted but for 200 brand new instead of 1000 and i should be able to cop with ease. sounds pretty good to me, thanks jb!

Very Interesting.
When these were an "Oregon PE" and practically unavailable, people paid $1000+.
Now, they are a GR with no Oregon branding & no one cares.

Pretty much summarizes the sneaker culture these days. :smh:

PO
Facts. I'll probably pick these up next month using my $95 in Ebay bucks and cop for less than retail.

If you plan on copping these and you want them in GS sizes, they do NOT look like the mens sizes. They aren't really suede. More like a brushed leather and look ashy.  Just a heads up. There's a reason you haven't seen any pix of the GS sizes. They're hideous! I don't like the Mens either, but the GS sizes are worse. Pass on em

If you plan on copping these and you want them in GS sizes, they do NOT look like the mens sizes. They aren't really suede. More like a brushed leather and look ashy.  Just a heads up. There's a reason you haven't seen any pix of the GS sizes. They're hideous! I don't like the Mens either, but the GS sizes are worse. Pass on em
I'd like to see pics

this. its hilarious to me the way things are now but whatever, it just makes me wish more releases were like this. i love this cw, and considering im not an oregon fan i never cared for the O on the back and they replaced it with an all black jumpman. so its a shoe i always wanted but for 200 brand new instead of 1000 and i should be able to cop with ease. sounds pretty good to me, thanks jb!

Repped. What you said is exactly how I feel too. 8)

If these 9s were jet black I would cop[emoji]128077[/emoji]. But looking at these imgaes its a pass[emoji]128078[/emoji]

Well theses are trash compared to the Os. Don't give me BS About how they're the same shoe.

Back
Top Bottom