Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta stop reading this thread. I'm getting salty watching all of you guys score these restocks

was able to get both pairs during the restock last week, Concords have some yellowing around the pods which is very common among those who got the restocks i see, overall very happy with this pick up 

nothing.. i ve been wanting a restock on thunder, white cement or bred 4s, anyone know of a possible future restock?

I got screwed on the thunder 4 I put them in my cart on Finish line got a order number and all three days later got a email saying they had to cancel my order because they couldn't locate my size. They had my size on the site and confirmed my order...bs

I got screwed on the thunder 4 I put them in my cart on Finish line got a order number and all three days later got a email saying they had to cancel my order because they couldn't locate my size. They had my size on the site and confirmed my order...bs

What size was this...same thing happened to me and then they listed my size the very next day after they cancelled my order.

Makes me wonder if Finish Line is purposely trying to increase traffic to tag specific users to profile them for future releases. Teasing everyone essentially

FNL is known for taking orders only to cancel it a few days later... It's the way their checkout system is setup. It happens when you simultaneously submit an order for the same size and only have 1 pair left.

Snagged a 12 in the royals from FNL cancelled orders really need an 11.5 which was up but somebody beat me to it.... oh well guess I can trade it for an 11.5...

Last edited:
anyone just scoop from FNL on those 2 or 3 sizes i just saw up on the royals?

i got a size 13!!!

Wow....right place right time.....got a sz 12 in the Royals....I'm an 11.5 usually but I'll make these work
laugh.gif
Anyone know what size the Lebron All Stars had??? Those things keep slipping through my fingers
mad.gif

What about the '88's?? Anyone see what size they had in those?

Last edited:
Jordan 11 Bred in size 8.0 and Jordan 4 Bred in size 10.5 are up.
quick question how do you know that they showed up, were u refreshing each shoe, or what, cuz i knew about the 11's cuz i'm on that shoe refreshing throughout the day, but how did you know, maybe there is an easier way. Thanks

Heres what I saw

Jordan 88 Cement - 11

Jordan 11 Bred - 8

Jordan 1 Royals - 7.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13

Jordan 4 Bred - 10.5

quick question how do you know that they showed up, were u refreshing each shoe, or what, cuz i knew about the 11's cuz i'm on that shoe refreshing throughout the day, but how did you know, maybe there is an easier way. Thanks
I think you just have to see it before others snag um......I usually click the "quick look" button to see if there are any sizes avail. When I checked the Royals, all they had were 12 and 13 left and some dude said they had more sizes but they must have gotten snagged already.

yeah, i figured the 88's had some up too, since they put them back on there...

i refreshed a few times around 8AM on the the royal page and nothing came up...

few minutes ago i randomly decided to refresh again and BOOM! they had sizes!

checked out my size 13.

i dunno if i'll ever even wear them tho, cuz i got pristine 2001's, and i prefer the darker shade of blue on the 2001's...

might just keep the box (to use for my OG black toes) and sell the shoes... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom