Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
cancelled orders not restocked....i was out picking up my royals. nike usually does weird random **** on weds at noon.like the gmp **** a few weeks back i would check there 

These sneaker stores are having fun with us these days. Ive lost alot of respect for these companies because of how they treat their customers. They should be letting us know if there is possibility for restocks and if sneakers are actually sold out. These companies could of had my money 10x over with a real restock but poor marketing and awful customer service has left them empty.
There is no reason for us to be waiting anxiously for something that is not going to happen. No restock, then its on to the next shoe. Dont use slimey tactics to draw traffic to your sites. Thats a weasel move, and these are supposed to be big bad companies. Not cool, no respect for the money that keeps them running.

Call it salt or whatever you want, but i had to air this out. On that note, Im gunna burn 1 down.

Damnnnn I was able to add size 12 royals to my cart but I guess I was too slow cuz they were gone when I clicked checkout

they cancel even after an order is submited. its happened to me before and as recently as the fall.
I had order confirmation on the concord XI restock from back when they surprised released on Black Friday.....they canceled my order cuz they couldn't locate any stock...which we now know is a lie because they restocked them since.....so yeah they will cancel an order after its been submitted and confirmation email has been received.

The only way you know you're good is if you get shipping confirmation.......

The Royals on FNL had sizes 7.5, 11, 11.5, 12 and 13. Their mobile site still shows them

OMG youve got to be kidding. The mobile sit does not work itsbeen established already. They always have sizes available on mobile. Please pay attention to previous posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom