Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres what I saw

Jordan 88 Cement - 11
Jordan 11 Bred - 8
Jordan 1 Royals - 7.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13
Jordan 4 Bred - 10.5

yeah, that's about what i saw on the royals...

i almost got that 10.5 in the bred 4's, just to flip... decided not to tho... don't wanna deal with the hassle to make a lil' chump change...

Last edited:
Good thing the 14 wasn't restocked, otherwise I would have been mad. Still looking for some Concords.

For a very limited release... I'm surprised that the Royal 1s had that much cancellation sizes up...

For a very limited release... I'm surprised that the Royal 1s had that much cancellation sizes up...
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if some orders from today get canceled cuz they were over sold....sounds like some peeps got the same size and its hard to imagine there being multiples of the larger sizes, when they are a small # to begin with.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if some orders from today get canceled cuz they were over sold....sounds like some peeps got the same size and its hard to imagine there being multiples of the larger sizes, when they are a small # to begin with.

thing is, i had the bred 4's in my cart, was about to check out, and FNL removed them and said they're now out of stock (i was about to say screw 'em anyways, they weren't even my size, was just gonna flip)...

so if i checked out my size 13, and they didn't remove them from my cart while i was in the process (it took me awhile to check out too, i had to run out to my car and get my wallet to get my debit card out), why would they cancel on me?

i know FNL is known to cancel frequently, but just wondering...

thing is, i had the bred 4's in my cart, was about to check out, and FNL removed them and said they're now out of stock (i was about to say screw 'em anyways, they weren't even my size, was just gonna flip)...

so if i checked out my size 13, and they didn't remove them from my cart while i was in the process (it took me awhile to check out too, i had to run out to my car and get my wallet to get my debit card out), why would they cancel on me?

i know FNL is known to cancel frequently, but just wondering...

they cancel even after an order is submited. its happened to me before and as recently as the fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom