Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they locked up any accounts that used the backdoor for the 88s. I was able to buy the 88s, but the dorr was shut today. Using the front door or the backdoor.
My bro tried that link and got denied and he has never purchased shoes through FNL.  I got nothing today but got them 88s through the link!

wait.. did everyone who got sent back to the billing page with no error, ever use the backdoor(pause)?
laugh.gif

LET ME PUT THE WHOLE FLAGGED ACCOUNTS/CARDS TO REST

THIS WHOLE MORNING, I GOT THE WHOLE TRANSACTION HAS ISSUES MESSAGE AND DIDNT GET ANY SHOES IN MY CART. I WAS ON THE SITE BEFORE 8AM AND ALSO WHILE IT WAS GIVING THE SPA MESSAGE.

I JUST ORDERED THE VALENTINES 5s IN A 13C WITH THE SAME CARD AND EVERYTHING AND THE TRANSACTION WENT THROUGH JUST FINE.

PUT 2 AND 2 TOGETHER FELLAS. FNL FAILED.

I think it's only for major release men's jordans... I had errors before with ordering my size but when I order a kids size for my girl and daughter, it always goes through with no problem. It happened to me for the Bred 13 release.

I added the shoes a ton of times but couldn't check out
mean.gif

I tried multiple CC, my PayPal and I used these on the restocks earlier this week too.. (couple of them were Jordans) I had this same issue with the 88 Cement III's on FNL, where I couldn't checkout but all the other releases have been fine.. I guess I must be flagged.

Does anyone know if they flag the address? What gets flagged?
Exact same issue.

Finishline knows they have a lot of errors with their system. I guess that is why they suggest ppl purchase an e-gift card for Jordan releases. I doubt they will do anything about their system since they have offered a "workaround." This is what Finishline has on their website:
  • I buy from Finishline.com all the time, but can never buy the Jordan releases due to checkout errors. Why?
    1. Finishline.com has a fraud protection system that checks to make sure any flagged accounts are not fraudulant purchases. This method can take a few days to complete. Since the Jordans will sell out within a day the system automatically rejects any accounts flagged as potential fraud. We recommend contacting your financial institution to confirm your account information in order to resolve the issue.  In the meantime try the eGift card method in our tips above.
^^^ Obvious it is not the purchaser's financial institution majority of the time so I think FNL might need to revisit this issue.

With the whole CC/paypal checkout fail, I think it's simply just everyone jamming in their payment on finishline so it gives us an error or rejects it. Another hit or miss really. And oh yeah....those pending hold charges...but those get reversed automatically later.

LET ME PUT THE WHOLE FLAGGED ACCOUNTS/CARDS TO REST

THIS WHOLE MORNING, I GOT THE WHOLE TRANSACTION HAS ISSUES MESSAGE AND DIDNT GET ANY SHOES IN MY CART. I WAS ON THE SITE BEFORE 8AM AND ALSO WHILE IT WAS GIVING THE SPA MESSAGE.

I JUST ORDERED THE VALENTINES 5s IN A 13C WITH THE SAME CARD AND EVERYTHING AND THE TRANSACTION WENT THROUGH JUST FINE.

PUT 2 AND 2 TOGETHER FELLAS. FNL FAILED.

I think it's only for major release men's jordans... I had errors before with ordering my size but when I order a kids size for my girl and daughter, it always goes through with no problem. It happened to me for the Bred 13 release.

yea but the whole theory that credit cards are being blocked doesnt hold true if its still letting me put orders through.

I can only see $25/$50/$100 gift cards on the site.. How would you even get a Gift Card for the amount of the shoes?

^^^Yeah same here... I didn't try this morning but that's exactly what happened to me with '88 Cements through FNL. I was trying to pay 5 different times and got canceled each time. However my order through NDC was immediately processed through paypal.

I dont F with FNL because I know its wasting my time and resources while I may atleast have a shot at the other sites. Or for better lack of words, dont let me get it in my cart, go all the way through to paypal processing and cancel my sh*t.!

Last edited:
IPEREZ24
Idk but you better believe him cus he said the concords and Breds would drop this morning and they did at the time he said. I doubted him about the concords HIGHLY. But he came through. Rep this man!!!

I lurk'ed, but i was able to get through

I didnt follow the thread since Perez dropped the info

But I give credits where they are due.

Thank you! I appreciate you looking out for the community.

yea but the whole theory that credit cards are being blocked doesnt hold true if its still letting me put orders through.
I think it allows you to put orders through, just not on the big Jordan releases. I've been ordering from FNL all week, everything has worked except the '88 Cement III and this release. It seems that any big Jordan release gives me problems on FNL while I can use the same CC on other purchases..

Last edited:
So to recap... they will flag cards on big releases if they don't have the stock that they say they do?

Damn worked messed it up for me I had my iPad ready to et the breds had something come up couldn't get back not the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom