Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea but the whole theory that credit cards are being blocked doesnt hold true if its still letting me put orders through.

It's not just credit cards. They are using a combination of the product you are purchasing and your purchase history to determine whether to allow or deny the charge before it ever gets to your financial institution.

Here is NT FNL payment problems page

http://niketalk.com/t/518252/finishline-credit-card-errors-and-holiday-retro-releases

We should flood @finishline on twitter with our frustrations until they do something about their process.

For whatever reason FNL would NOT let me check out. I tried 5 different cards, "transaction not authorized." I probably tried over 50 times (autosubmitting CC info, def not typing that in). I hate how their site does that.
Same here
mean.gif
I guess we've been flagged.. We need to see when the flagging ends and how to get around it such as a gift card or something else..

Tv
LET ME PUT THE WHOLE FLAGGED ACCOUNTS/CARDS TO REST

THIS WHOLE MORNING, I GOT THE WHOLE TRANSACTION HAS ISSUES MESSAGE AND DIDNT GET ANY SHOES IN MY CART. I WAS ON THE SITE BEFORE 8AM AND ALSO WHILE IT WAS GIVING THE SPA MESSAGE.

I JUST ORDERED THE VALENTINES 5s IN A 13C WITH THE SAME CARD AND EVERYTHING AND THE TRANSACTION WENT THROUGH JUST FINE.

PUT 2 AND 2 TOGETHER FELLAS. FNL FAILED.

This right here has my livid. What a joke. Now I know that I probably won't be able to get any restocks or releases for the next "30 days".

Finishline is blacklisted jk this is just funny to me.. I literally cannot checkout if I want the shoe.. if I don't I get 3 pairs then a customer rep calls and asks if I want anymore.. Im like sure.. they overnight them complimentary.. but if I want them.. flag on every play

the "link" is directing me straight to the SPA page. way to go guys. Let's keep talking about it till they lock us out. you guys are smart.
mad.gif

I had a 13.5 of concords in my cart and went ALL the way to confirm order and then it hit the splash page.I did get 3 pairs of bred 11's though. All went through and I got 3 diff confirmation emails. The 4th order attempt I got blocked

i used the backdoor link from the 88's last week (which i scored a pair with), and landed a size 12 in the breds today. confirmation email and everything...

don't think this flagging thing has anything to do with the backdoor.

the first time i pressed confirm order, i got an error message... checked my bank, and they debited my card but immediately credited it back.

then i went back and pressed submit order again, and it went thru, got an order number.

my question is, on the concord restocks last year, were the production dates the same as the original release?

wonder if they just recently made new concords, or are these from the og production dates...

if they really drop space jams and cool greys and they're not yellowed, at least around the pods, then they had to have knocked these up recently...

yea but the whole theory that credit cards are being blocked doesnt hold true if its still letting me put orders through.

Yea it's not your CC... It's your actual FNL account I believe that is being blocked. Factor in traffic and how many people are gunning for the size your trying to check out also contributes. I believe we discussed this before, i was having major payment errors for the past a month and a half. Recently I tried using the guest checkout without adding my WC account number and was able to get through with no issues. I even tried it as guest with WC account and failed. Then removed my WC number and re-submit and it went through.

I believe the errors and denials are just related to the overload of transactions. The checkout server and payment server are trying to communicate with an abundance of others doing the same. At this point I wouldn't be too worried or suspicious of account flagging for using that link.

I'm pretty sure they only flag certain product, because I wasn't able to get the '88 or the XI's this am, but I was able to get the restocks last week like the Cement IV, DW 1's, Calvin Bailey's, and the GS 5's for my wife last weekend....so the block only applies to product they determine.

FNL is going to see gift card sales sky rocket LOL
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i used the backdoor link from the 88's last week (which i scored a pair with), and landed a size 12 in the breds today. confirmation email and everything...

don't think this flagging thing has anything to do with the backdoor.

the first time i pressed confirm order, i got an error message... checked my bank, and they debited my card but immediately credited it back.

then i went back and pressed submit order again, and it went thru, got an order number.

my question is, on the concord restocks last year, were the production dates the same as the original release?

wonder if they just recently made new concords, or are these from the og production dates...

if they really drop space jams and cool greys and they're not yellowed, at least around the pods, then they had to have knocked these up recently...
you know there are production dates inside the shoes?

I am pretty sure the fnl failed transactions have to do with the overload of transactions being processed. Try again later with a regular item during normal times and it will check out fine. FNL needs to fix their check out systems

Yea it's not your CC... It's your actual FNL account I believe that is being blocked. Factor in traffic and how many people are gunning for the size your trying to check out also contributes. I believe we discussed this before, i was having major payment errors for the past a month and a half. Recently I tried using the guest checkout without adding my WC account number and was able to get through with no issues. I even tried it as guest with WC account and failed. Then removed my WC number and re-submit and it went through.
It isn't the account it is cc related.. happened to me once before.. I used a diff cc and was good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom