Jordan Retro V "Shanghai Shen" (China Exclusive)

They're trying to come up with some classic retro plus colorways (i.e. cool grey ect.). They have no choice left, almost every OG colorway has been retroed (or over retroed for that matter) and it's not like in my day where we'd buy a single pair of the sneakers and actually wear the hell out of them. Nah, you guys buy 2-3 pairs and save them sh*ts!!! So they know they can only sell the same colors for so long cause everyone is a collector these days. Trying to make some new stuff that will be sought after.

In terms of new colorways, Jordan Brand has probably had two major hits over the last few years when it comes to GR retros (Knicks 1's and I only say this because of my NYC roots)...and now the Toro 4's. PE's have consistently been better than most GR stuff. These and the Fresh Princes are more examples of potential colorways gone wrong.

Last edited:
They're trying to come up with some classic retro plus colorways (i.e. cool grey ect.). They have no choice left, almost every OG colorway has been retroed (or over retroed for that matter) and it's not like in my day where we'd buy a single pair of the sneakers and actually wear the hell out of them. Nah, you guys buy 2-3 pairs and save them sh*ts!!! So they know they can only sell the same colors for so long cause everyone is a collector these days. Trying to make some new stuff that will be sought after.

They can keep it simple.

Black DURABUCK with red fire on the side.instead of the silver on the metallics.

hmmm ill wait for more clearer pics before I decide if I like em or not..

not bad from these pics tho

Finally!!!!!!!! I dont know if you guys remember but months and months ago I said there will be a 2 shoe laney pack! There was going to be a retro 5 and a retro 11, but when the white laneys were said to come out alone as a GR, I didnt know what to think, but now its clear because the 2 pair pack had this same symbol on the box......

So would this be in a pack with the 11? I heard a rumor of a laney 1 a while back also.

I love Vs but cmon these recently leaked CWs seem like JB is just pulling em outta their ***

Finally!!!!!!!! I dont know if you guys remember but months and months ago I said there will be a 2 shoe laney pack! There was going to be a retro 5 and a retro 11, but when the white laneys were said to come out alone as a GR, I didnt know what to think, but now its clear because the 2 pair pack had this same symbol on the box......

but these ARENT laneys v's they are ASIA exclusives....not laker not laney

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

So would this be in a pack with the 11? I heard a rumor of a laney 1 a while back also.

there will be 1's that match almost every retro release this yr if you havent noticed that already

there will be a retro xi 1 also

Last edited:
I saw this on IG. Honestly not feeling em like that. White laneys are way better.

there will be 1's that match almost every retro release this yr if you havent noticed that already

there will be a retro xi 1 also
Yes I am aware of the '89, '93 and whatever else. I just thought where would be either a regular mid or high OG pair. Thanks.

These are disgusting, they don't even have the same color setup as the laneys.
View media item 489425These are a great mockup of a black laney
View media item 489427
Edit: Also why do people trust this guy as a source with these fresh prince 5s and now these, maybe they're customs. Has he been a reputable source in the past?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom