Jordan Retro V "Shanghai Shen" (China Exclusive)

not feeling these at all...hopefully i can get the unblack laneys
tongue.gif

In terms of new colorways, Jordan Brand has probably had two major hits over the last few years when it comes to GR retros (Knicks 1's and I only say this because of my NYC roots)...and now the Toro 4's. PE's have consistently been better than most GR stuff. These and the Fresh Princes are more examples of potential colorways gone wrong.
knick 1s a hit...
laugh.gif
 cav4s >>>

Agree that it looks like a Lakers CW. Please JB stop just throwing black on white colorways. Black grapes were trash and these black laneys would be even worse 
sick.gif
mean.gif

the blues too dark to go with black, but some quick work on these turning all that blue to purple, and these would make a nice Lakers cw

Finally!!!!!!!! I dont know if you guys remember but months and months ago I said there will be a 2 shoe laney pack! There was going to be a retro 5 and a retro 11, but when the white laneys were said to come out alone as a GR, I didnt know what to think, but now its clear because the 2 pair pack had this same symbol on the box......
I heard Jordan Brand made a contractual deal with Laney Highschool to use the school's logo on their products, I believe the items they are going to use the logo on is this Laney pack. It's hard to make out from the picture but my best guess is that that is the school's logo.

I'll Pass. Def not necessary to come out with a black version of every pair.

But things are creative.

However I noticed, more creative the more fake it looks. IMO

black leather please. I think the black grapes would of looked a bit better with a dull black leather than some furry black lint all over them.

Back
Top Bottom