Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Smh my bad misread but anyways the HOJ6 seem to look okay but enough with the VI's JB .

Last edited:
This probably be my last lil cop for a min done paying high ***** prices for quality martial that should already be on all the pass retros

Lol at the people who don't think there is a Jordan bubble and that it won't ever burst. Fools doubling ams trippling for future profit gonna be in for a rude shock. Read every single popular consumer product history for a lesson.
YAWNNNNNNN... Dudes have been saying that for the past 5yrs and it still havent happen, as long as social media is around and kids want to stay cool. That bubble wont be bursting anytime soon..... Unfortunately

So its pretty much official that this is A Individual pack release? wuts the price for retail on each?

Seems legit but bet they would be limited af 
roll.gif

YAWNNNNNNN... Dudes have been saying that for the past 5yrs and it still havent happen, as long as social media is around and kids want to stay cool. That bubble wont be bursting anytime soon..... Unfortunately
Its not a matter of if but when. Kids will move onto the next "cool" thing and the real fans will be left in peace. Hopefully it is sooner rather than later.

If you had have said to the kids from my generation that skinny jeans would be popular you'd get laughed out of school. Conversely we never thought Jordans would ever be less popular and they were for a good while.

Its not a matter of if but when. Kids will move onto the next "cool" thing and the real fans will be left in peace. Hopefully it is sooner rather than later.

If you had have said to the kids from my generation that skinny jeans would be popular you'd get laughed out of school. Conversely we never thought Jordans would ever be less popular and they were for a good while.

Man i'm hoping these damn kids move on to adidas with Kanye West

Last edited:

maybe so maybe not so, kids (most) are followers, you have everyone from well established award winning actors to rappers of all scale participating in this sneakers are cool craze. as long as they continue to sport them like so then kids will continue to follow that imo. that line of real fans being left in peace felt refreshing to hear, but more like wishful dreaming to my ear. The companies will keep mass producing and cashing in on its popularity. just my theory/Idea cause if it dies out I'll rejoice like no other. Been in this and will be.

Back
Top Bottom