Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

No doubt Waff!  I didn't want to either but they were father's day gifts to myself.  
happy.gif
  You are absolutely correct about Nike pushing that $400 envelope.  Retros are going to be $300 in about 5 to 6 years!
hey every once in a while you gotta treat yo self!

Honestly glad to see most who copped in this thread did so too keep. These and the Infrared23 6s have been the best (quality wise) so far this year.

$800 retail is a stretch...but stated it months ago, I'd drop $$$$ on the Cigars on their own if they were a standalone release. Shoes look great.

Champagnes are a different story. If they releases by themselves...it'd be an easy pass (especially @ $400).

It's the "pack" though which sucks me in. I'm such a sucker for the special edition packs with the extra touches/packaging. DMP 6/11s, Raging Bull Vs, hell...even the Magic/Raptor VIIs. Just always caught my attention.
I think that's the aim. To make these a pack even though they weren't released as one. Appeal to the collectors. It's like they're selling the notion that you can't have one without the other knowing that ppl do want both for collection purposes=$1000+ home made pack. Tbh I think this time next year you'll need to spend 1500 to get both. If you weren't lucky enough to get retail it probably would still be a good investment to jump in at 700-800 for the pack. although I would rather go the trade route or work something to get me closer to retail. Definitely want both in my collection. Also think Nike wants it like that. Won't be surprised if these never restock or re release(infrared 23 6s).....unless it's Cinco De mayo

I gotta disagree...I was able to get the Denim X's and Forging Irons. Once I had them in my cart, I was able to checkout with no problem. This past weekend was a different story. I had Cigar's and WTKD's in my cart at around 8:25 am, I wasn't able to checkout until about 11 am. The amount of stock had nothing to do with the amount of time it took for them to sellout, the fact that you couldn't even get in your cart TO checkout was the main reason. 

And if I remember correctly, Denims and Forging Irons were the only highly sought after shoes on their release day, so they didn't crash any sites. Last Saturday, you had 3 maybe 4 highly sought after shoes release at the same time. Which led to multiple crashes, errors, and SPA pages. Meaning, longer checkout times, which led to the shoes taking longer to sellout. NOT, having a ton of stock.
anytime there is a hype shoe those sites will crash, they can;t handle a lot of traffic.... honestly this was nothing compared to the gamma 11's to be honest. wait time to checkout just proves my point even more.. there must have been plenty of stock to continue to support people checking out for 3 hours straight without any sizes selling out..  its not like they suspended all checkouts from 8:25 to 11.. its just other people where in a queue before you and they probably all had cigars and champagnes in there cart (everyone was going after these first because of how limited they are).  

I am pretty sure bred 1's sold out in an hour and a bunch of other stuff released at the same time.. 

View media item 1034029
definitely can tell difference

Below is the Taobao pair what people call "UNAUTHORIZED" which I finally can truly say it is BS first hand. Granted these might not have and visible differences other model pairs they carry do. :smh: Either way I have no need to worry just paid Sandusky on eBay for a 14 which technically isn't my size but the Cigar I got from FNL that came in I tried on were cool. I'm just gonna shoe tree and elite sock it. Not to mention the 14 is like $100 to $200 less.
View media item 1034307Again, you can not tell the difference from the retail pair to the taobao pair. :smh: I could have paid $240 but I couldn't do it.

Last edited:

Haha. I was referring to NTers!

Has anyone received their shipping notification?

End Clothing is usually lightning fast with their shipping but I haven't received anything yet.
I got 2 packs. My friends put in a few orders also.

I havent heard back anything but one of my friend's couple orders has been shipped.

I will probably speak to them as their LiveChat comes online

I seen that there was some cancelled orders and permanent ban for some folks. Was that true?
Not true. According to a friend of mine, who is a regular customer at End, and buys multiples of many releases

They dont usually cancel orders unless they oversell

Last edited:
Not true. According to a friend of mine, who is a regular customer at End, and buys multiples of many releases
They dont usually cancel orders unless they dont have enough stock. 

It was pertaining to allegedly early ATC...... I know that's the quickest I seen them take a product off their site after its been sold lol

I got 2 packs. My friends put in a few orders also.

I havent heard back anything but one of my friend's couple orders has been shipped.

I will probably speak to them as their LiveChat comes online
Ah sweet. Cheers for the reply.

I will have to suss out what is going on via their LiveChat as well.

Received my pack yesterday. I was feeling the Cigars since the first decent pics surfaced. I didn't come to appreciate The Champagnes until a day or two before release. Now that I have them both in hand I don't know which pair I like more. The leather on the Cigs is great &  even though I thought the GITD on the Champs was gimmicky, they actually glow really bright & turned out to be a nice touch. I love the TYOT6.

I need to start saving now for the year of the 11. lol

Last edited:
Quick question. Does anybody have different production dates on their cigars? I got one shoe 1/15/14-3/17/14 and the other 12/04/13-3/24/14. Is that common? Bought frm a guy off the bay included receipt and everything but just iffy with different production dates.

Below is the Taobao pair what people call "UNAUTHORIZED" which I finally can truly say it is BS first hand. Granted these might not have and visible differences other model pairs they carry do. :smh: Either way I have no need to worry just paid Sandusky on eBay for a 14 which technically isn't my size but the Cigar I got from FNL that came in I tried on were cool. I'm just gonna shoe tree and elite sock it. Not to mention the 14 is like $100 to $200 less.
View media item 1034307Again, you can not tell the difference from the retail pair to the taobao pair. :smh: I could have paid $240 but I couldn't do it.
Definitely can tell. Although the to aboard pair is pretty well put together as fars soaping and seams the color/paint is so inconsistent compared to authentics.
Definitely can tell the difference although the taoboa pair is pretty well put together as far as seams and stitching, the color/paint job is blotchy, inconsistent and looks more like a custom attempt. Doesn't have the same finish.
Air Jordan 6 "Celebration" Pack Unboxing:

Let's compare these unauthorized and pairs from Nike.

I am very skeptical on peoples abilities to dfferenciate between them.

I'm talking about unauthorized. Not ones made anywhere besides the same location and material of an actual Nike factory.

Ones made from different factories or smaller sweatshops shouldn't be lumped in with unauthorized. Fake is a general term that includes unauthorized, but unauthorized aren't the same as the other fakes.

Back
Top Bottom