Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

These things were so hard to put on :lol: I felt something rip but don’t see anything

They’re cool :pimp: basically only gonna use em at the gym and if I decide to get back into playing ball

So hard to put on? Really? You did untie them & loosen the laces a bit right?

I slipped my pair on and they fit perfectly TTS. I couldn't imagine going down .5 (as some say these run big) If I did, my toes would never be able to move at all. I have to be able to wiggle them a little. All in all, these are awesome!!!!

Per Google... When standing in your shoes, there should be a thumb's width of space between the end of your longest toe and the tip of the shoe. You should be able to wiggle your toes.

This is how we sized people when I worked at Champs some 20 years ago when customer service was alive and well.

Unknown.jpeg

I’m really loving these. The way they fit, the way they look. I can’t wait to put these on. I hope those that are still looking are able to get their pair.

The plan was to pick up a pair on RD. That morning I hopped on SNKRS just out of curiousity, saw that sizes were selling, so I panicked and ordered my size 8.

Then I read on here (NT) that sometimes SNKRS oversells pairs and just issues you a refund. Since I hadn't received a confirmation e-mail, after an hour I panicked and bought a pair at the mall.

So once my SNKRS pair comes in, I'll have two pairs . I never double-up, but it's going to be tough to return this one, they're so nice! :rofl:

Didn’t wanna bump an old thread for this so hopefully someone in here can help. How did the 72-10 joints fit? TTS or .5 up? Thanks and reps for responses.

Didn’t wanna bump an old thread for this so hopefully someone in here can help. How did the 72-10 joints fit? TTS or .5 up? Thanks and reps for responses.

To me they are tts. They are a tad roomier than their earlier counterparts, but not as roomy as the jams or these.

Last edited:
Actually it's more for resell purposes. I was also going to ask about the black air force's but this isn't a nike thread.

Is dude serious :ohwell: haven’t been on NT in a while but do cats openly come in threads asking about resell possibilities of releases now :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom