Jordan Team 1 retro 2014

One thing I'm learning is they are locking orders pretty quick after you order them so you can't cancel them. They claim if you ordered before the approval has cleared already so the order goes straight to the warehouse but for some reason I find that hard to believe because I've been ordering online for years and just now I'm confirmed for immediate shipment, SURRRRE

Smh you can preorder them in store guys just ask the manager if you can pay then pick them up. Just keep in mind that some managers will not allow this.

Sure these will sit on shelves in store, that way ill be able to scoop them this weekend

I just called a local finishline and they did a locator and said no finishline in the area has them or they sold out of them

I couldn't believe it so I called and verified it. I'm like really, in my area back then, NO-ONE really was on this shoe like this. Yes, it was a nice shoe and Yes, it sold but not sold out. I just wanted it for travel honestly instead of wearing one of my other kicks but still.

These and the Jumpman Team Pros are the only team Jordans worth anything IMO. I think because they were some of the first Team Jordans and alot of older heads remember them. These were sold on pure nostalgia....

i didn't think people were gonna be on them like that either... luckily i caught them today and was able to get a pair..

i have the og's some where, but i really have to do some searching 

FNL Tweeted it a little after 8am CNT this morning & and I immediately threw the info into the thread the second that Tweet hit.
Sz.12 was gone about 90mins later.
Once SneakerSteal etc Tweeted it, people started carting.

Funny I remember mentally going but them not JORDANS though back then but I liked them back when they first came out. LOL

some other colorways that are supposed to be dropping this year.. 

i'f the medial side of this black and red pair is red 
smokin.gif
  i kind of like the maroon pair too

Funny I remember mentally going but them not JORDANS though back then but I liked them back when they first came out. LOL

THIS.
I worked at FTL back in the day when these originally dropped, and we sold them QUICK.
Mostly to people who actually wanted them for hooping.

Last edited:
Ok, I played in what's now Retros and didn't think nothing of it. We'd say, beatem up until the next year then get the new Jordan and repeat the cycle. Boy had I known, I bet I could have still sold allot of what I tossed or gave away considering some of what I've seen sold in worse condition.

( :lol: all sizes sold out on FNL)
IF they do all the 2014 Team Ones in the same leather they used on this black/white :smokin

Last edited:
Im still salty that I couldnt get them, but I just remembered ... this is FNL, the most notorious retailer for putting up product and once its sold out about a few days to a week later they have a FSR again.

Wont do me any good for my WC I wanted to use but hopefully they keep that trend and more pairs will be back up.

Finishline told me they dont know what theyre getting in their shipment tomorrow

Ask them to check their manifest or call a FNL representative and they should be able to help you.

Another alternative to those of you who seem to be going through a great deal trying to obtain these if I were you I would contact some stores outside your area and have them shipped to your local Finishline.:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom