Jordan Team 1 retro 2014

White and royals have an RD, or are they all just going to be randomly dropped?
None of them have a RD, nor did the columbia blue/white ones that dropped this past weekend or the black/white OG's that dropped today unfortunately

Passed thinking they would go on sale...shame on me
frown.gif

I wouldnt have waited for them to go on sale cuz I wanted them asap but I certainly did not expect them to sell out of any sizes any time soon. After seeing the Carolina pair stay available how it has, I figured I could just hop online whenever I get a free moment and cop :smh:

Hopefully they got em at the ES here at NHQ in Beaverton this Friday. Also be checking out Nike Outlet on Dr.Martin Luther King BLVD down town PTLND.

man my plan was to pick up the uncs and black n whites in one wop with disco

weak

Last edited:
II'm not stressing it. When I used to work there, FNL only sold a finite # of product online for the first run. After a bit and usually after the ensuing weekend, store inventories are taken more into account and then if they feel sell through was low enough to warrant it, more product is added online. In some instances product could be ordered through the store for delivery but not online since inventory wasn't big enough due to higher sell through.

man, people got these at 200+ on the bay. saw one going for 250. people are crazy. how times have changed...

:smh:

Tracked down a Black/Red/White Pair sz 13 from a local finishline.. couldnt get them today online so i feel lucky.. wonder why these sold out so much more than the carolinas

I knew that they would do well, but not that well.. the black and white pair were always real popular imo 

really makes you think about the nature of the shoe "game" these days when a shoe like this sells out.
i mean these have always been popular team jordans and sold well.. but a team jordan selling out?
i didn't think it would happen unless they made them limited or something to that effect. or maybe fl just got a small shipment?
idk, just kind of odd imo, though not surprising i guess.
so many variables at play nowadays..

i remember i sold off a couple of pairs of these back in the day because the glue would come off on the toe and on the sides,
so i'm def looking forward for a fresh pair

Knowing that this was the first retro of these since 97 with a affordable price attached to them why wouldn't they sellout.

Back
Top Bottom