Jordan Team 1 retro 2014

I really should pick these up. One of these days i'll click submit
laugh.gif
. I wouldn't be so hesitant if there wasn't so much coming out after next month and the white/sport royal whenever they pop up
eyes.gif

Finally copped after searching for a size 12 in my area so i wouldnt have to wait on shipping. Got the last size 12, came out to $109 with the coupon code that i was able to use in store, wouldve saved $10 had i stacked a WC but its cool cause i just made my first FNL WC purchase View media item 887327

Hows the upper on these? Stiff trash like the v and vi retro?
I think it is pretty stiff and the "leather" is very thin. I am disappointed, but what can you expect from JB I guess. As much as I was looking forward to these I am contemplating returning them. For 109.99 after coupon I could have gotten other sneakers for ball this spring/summer that I know are better made and don't feel rigid and plasticy. The fit doesn't seem that great for my feet either, but part of that is how stiff the upper is. 
frown.gif

View media item 887562 Love the shoes, when i played city league basketball when i was little couple friends on my team had these but i didnt cause my parents didnt buy me and my brother Jordans but glad im finally able to cop, got admit the leather is like some ruberry type of stuff on the upper which is horrible. Does anyone know what type of leather this is? Lol. Looks and feels like the same type of leather thats on Reps, glad i only got these to strickly hoop in.

Last edited:
NORTH CAROLINA A&T. UNC AT THE TIME WAS STILL A NIKE SCHOOL. HOLLA...

CED B.
But didnt Vince carter, jerry stackhouse, and all them have em wit UNC, coulda sworn they made they carolina blue/whites for UNC back then

Back
Top Bottom