Jordan Team 1 retro 2014

What color did you tell them? White navy or white royal?

I said royal before knowing they were navy but the rep said that the system shows no more releases for the Jordan Team 1's. I'm thinking since champs got the grey's maybe the navy's might drop at another retailer.

Last edited:
I said royal before knowing they were navy but the rep said that the system shows no more releases for the Jordan Team 1's. I'm thinking since champs got the grey's maybe the navy's might drop at another retailer.
They are clearly releasing many more CW of the Team 1 based on a simple google search, wat stores? No one knows.. FNL was tryna tell me that FTL might have more pairs of the black/whites and FTL didn't even get any smh

How's the quality on these?

I had the OG's to ball in and they were piff.

wanna ball in these again.....

Quality is a lot better on the OG's bro, I picked up my 9 today and I was comparing the two shoes and dude it is night and day. OG's leather is nice and soft, these are ok considering JB "leather" these days. The white leather is nice and smooth and the black leather by the 3D hologram reminds me of the side of the 05 Altitude 13's. Again these are just my opinions so take it for what it's worth. I'm happy to have a DS pair so I can rest my OG's but I copped on pure nostalgia like another member here was asking. 31 btw View media item 890525

Last edited:
My pair from FNL be here tomorrow. I might actually run a game or 2 in them after work then switch back to the HD'13s

Quality is a lot better on the OG's bro, I picked up my 9 today and I was comparing the two shoes and dude it is night and day. OG's leather is nice and soft, these are ok considering JB "leather" these days. The white leather is nice and smooth and the black leather by the 3D hologram reminds me of the side of the 05 Altitude 13's. Again these are just my opinions so take it for what it's worth. I'm happy to have a DS pair so I can rest my OG's but I copped on pure nostalgia like another member here was asking. 31 btw
as long as your not saying the leather is horrible, i guess that's acceptable lol

joints are mean period

cats dissecting em like they don't fall in line with any other jb release

it's a basic shoe with great comfort

lol yeah bro they good for today's JB standards
some guys on here earlier in the thread were saying they had jordan replica like leather, or it was like full on synthetic, not even decent split grain.. had me worried for a bit.. thanks for clarifying! 

Last edited:
Honestly my dude the only advice I will give you is go get them in person so you can be the judge,

Honestly my dude the only advice I will give you is go get them in person so you can be the judge,
unfortunately i ordered them when i saw the coupon online.. got them for a buddy's bday coming up, he had wore em throughout highschool and college (not really a sneaker guy lol)

Well he will appreciate the gesture and will love the shoes bro. If he ain't into shoes then he doesn't need to know about quality lol. It's all good homie trust me it will be fine

unfortunately i ordered them when i saw the coupon online.. got them for a buddy's bday coming up, he had wore em throughout highschool and college (not really a sneaker guy lol)

This.
I love giving the gift of nostalgia to my old friends/family.
None of them care to stay current on sneakers these days, so once in a minute I'll grab shoes I know they loved back in the day.
Grabbed my cousin the black/white Flight One several months back.
He would always talk about that shoe as "The greatest Nike Basketball shoe (he) ever had."
Thought he was gonna cry when I handed him the box.

Last edited:
This.
I love giving the gift of nostalgia to my old friends/family.
None of them care to stay current on sneakers these days, so once in a minute I'll grab shoes I know they loved back in the day.
Grabbed my cousin the black/white Flight One several months back.
He would always talk about that shoe as "The greatest Nike Basketball shoe (he) ever had."
Thought he was gonna cry when I handed him the box.
Thats what its all about my dude, to quote blink 182 "all the small things" lol

fnl has them @beh235   with free shipping and no exclusion.. i had a wc coupon so i was able to use 2 coupons 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom