Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

But then again.. if everybody and their babysitter knows how to do this.. it will eventually not work anymore for the people that are figuring out how to do it... don't get me wrong i wanna know too, but i won't be mad if they don't wanna tell me 
I agree but then why bring it up in the first place. If that was the case quietly cop at the discounted price for as long as it lasts. Who doesnt want to save $60 bucks. SO since he said something school us so we can save bread too. Unless he thinks we are going to think  he is cool because he paid less. 

I forgot to use my ebates and Nike doesnt have my size in stock anymore darn it. These will sell out before the end of the day and resellers will have them on ebay for 225 -250, might look to trade mine for the fire red 5s my money wasnt right when those dropped. 

Back to sleep... Done until the Taxi and then the Bred 1 releases... Depending on my funds might squeeze in 1 more...

For my Nike Georgetown people I got stuck at work and couldn't pick my size 13 RSVP so they will be left over dont let them lie to you. Luckily I was able to cop on footlocker.com

Got through on Eastbay :pimp:

Was about to purchase from FTL/FTA/Champs but that $14 sales tax + shipping= $192 :smh:

Can't do it.

Just came back up, still waiting in that line online to checkout at Champs. I got until 6:54AM according to their site. Going back downstairs to finish what I was doing and come back up again to check on it. What a damn online adventure though.

Wasnt really planning on getting it, but just copped me a pair, maybe the latest in a morning for a retro j in a while from NDC.

Well it's 6:30 and NDC still has my size. Added another to my cart . [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Was able to double dip on NDC as well. I was surprised at how slow these moved but I guess some people just don't like the CW, personally it's one of my favorites.

literally just checked out of NDC with my size 10s.
Easiest cop in a loooong while.
I wish it would stay this easy forever.
Want shoes, pay for shoes, get shoes. That's how it should be.

Shout out to the Mexican Sneaker head.. the homie finally got through 
smokin.gif

Successful year of the 5's for me got everything I wanted :smokin non of them bullsht colorways :lol:

1 white grapes
2 black tongues
2 laneys

Back
Top Bottom