Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

These look nice in person.

Didn't remind me of the 88's like someone said
and don't remind me of the steels either

These are still not that good looking. These were all Hype. These will follow suit with the rest of the V/5 releases. When the holiday releases and restocks start up, you will be able to get these for 100.00-150 easy. The colorway is basic as HELL.

Agreed man! That tax and shipping is crazy here in NY. That's why it was NDC or bust for me today so I could atleast get free shipping. My last winners circle reward I lost and pretty sure it expired. Did some of you guys know a trick where you used to be able to get free shipping at finish line? Fill us in please!

These are still not that good looking. These were all Hype. These will follow suit with the rest of the V/5 releases. When the holiday releases and restocks start up, you will be able to get these for 100.00-150 easy. The colorway is basic as HELL.

Compared to the complexity of ....

*******************WTB*************Looking for KD IV's size 12. ****************WTB*******************

Hilarious :rofl:

And you can't even find crimsons for that amount :rolleyes

@Jays25No luck on those raffles bro. Hope you were able to cop a pair. I'll see if any of these cats that I know that copped multiples have an extra 10.5 when I pick up my pair if you weren't able to secure one after all

Last edited:
Agreed man! That tax and shipping is crazy here in NY. That's why it was NDC or bust for me today so I could atleast get free shipping. My last winners circle reward I lost and pretty sure it expired. Did some of you guys know a trick where you used to be able to get free shipping at finish line? Fill us in please!

the free shipping trick doesn't work on FNL anymore ever since they revamped their website

Compared to the complexity of ....

*******************WTB*************Looking for KD IV's size 12. ****************WTB*******************

Hilarious
roll.gif

And you can't even find crimsons for that amount
eyes.gif
I got a pair of NDS Crimson's for 65.00+8.00 shipping. Shoes are not that high anymore if you don't chase the Hype.

Last edited:

Eastbay might be an option with their gold club, because they do give free shipping if you join.

I don't mess with them anymore. I have no patience with that adding to cart wasting half your Saturday morning.

Eastbay/Footlocker/Footaction/Champs....they show the sizes but you can't add some of them to cart. Tried several 9-11 and they are sold out.
I just got a confirmation email and checked out right when I posted that.

Initially when I added to cart it didn't go but I refreshed and it took me to the wait screen... 5 minutes later I checked out. 

sz 11 btw

Last edited:
the free shipping trick doesn't work on FNL anymore ever since they revamped their website

What was it though? A coupon code that worked?

Eastbay might be an option with their gold club, because they do give free shipping if you join.

I don't mess with them anymore. I have no patience with that adding to cart wasting half your Saturday morning.

Yea, but that's still extra money you need to pay tO enter the gold club and I don't see it as being worth it when I never really know if I'm even going to get through on the site. And then like you said, that checkout time is rediculous. They wanted me to wait and hour and a half this morning. Thank god I got through on Ndc.

By the time I was able to get my half size down in cart, I had already checked out with my TTS. My other Vs from this year are TTS so hopefully they fit like those or a little smaller.

Back
Top Bottom