Jordan V Low 69pts QS(Limited)-03/28/16 $175

Just don't understand why JB didn't make these mids. If they are paying homage to the 69 pts 18 reb game against the cavs, these should at least be mids since Jordan was wearing the white fire red mids (silver tongue)

Nah^ IMO, 5's should have never been made into a low.

I would have been all over these if they weren't a low.
But...
if these were to go on sale for a crazy low amount, I might jump on it.

I'm not a fan of any Jordan in a low top. Most were never designed to be that. A V in low is criminal. If these were high (or mid same thing) they'd be sold out.

^ Agreed.

I actually like the colorway, just not liking that they are a low :smh:

I can understand the sentiment considering the XI lows in 2015 were $170, n the XIII lows were $160 I believe. So are the 5 lows better than the XI's & XIII's? :smh:
its not even that for me, its the fact that its less material and probably not great quality and they want to charge crazy prices but if they sell then i cant blame them. feed the sheep!

Im happy so many ppl dont like lows, it makers it easier for us who do like them to buy them...No reason to beat the equine over how much its a sin, wait about 5-10yrs the will release them as mids...

I bet a Raging Bull version would have a lot of people jumping on the 5 Lows. An all red upper usually does the trick lol.

White Grape pair would probably do the same.

Im happy so many ppl dont like lows, it makers it easier for us who do like them to buy them...No reason to beat the equine over how much its a sin, wait about 5-10yrs the will release them as mids...

Yeah, always like it when less demand for something I like means I get it, or get it cheaper. I went unlawful....you went biblical and took it up quite a few levels :wink:

Any idea why these are dropping on Monday? I just checked Foot Locker Launch Locator after I got the call that I won a pair and sure enough it says Monday the 28th...

Stadium Goods has them. I went there today to try them on. They had a size 12 and 14. I don't know what other sizes they had or still have. The 12 felt okay but I feel more comfortable with a 13. Also, the right one had a crease on it. They're charging retail but if I'm paying that much for Lows I want them perfect. I'll try to cop them online on Monday. 

Stadium Goods has them. I went there today to try them on. They had a size 12 and 14. I don't know what other sizes they had or still have. The 12 felt okay but I feel more comfortable with a 13. Also, the right one had a crease on it. They're charging retail but if I'm paying that much for Lows I want them perfect. I'll try to cop them online on Monday. 

Repped. Just ordered a 12 online for 185 shipped (retail + shipping) so hopefully my pair is pretty decent when it arrives.

I have to get these feel like i will regret  missing out on getting them if i didn't .

Last edited:

Being a lows fan I'm glad it makes it easier for us low guys! I'll be rocking mine today

Last edited:
Just order mines got two pairs sz 13 and 14 from finishline surprise size 13 just sold out  . That page open at 9:50am lucky i refresh it at that time . Hoping these are not really that limited but hey you'll never know anyways it a good buy for me .

Last edited:
These are dope, even for a low. Would bite the bullet for a high version. Just can't swing it for a low though. Shame

Back
Top Bottom