Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

I never seen a Footlocker Employee soooo Happy cuz he sold you a pair of exclusive sneakers which made you feel good….

but i have seen a Footlocker Employee who got 3 pairs of kicks on a release happy cuz now he can 

1. Resell a pair (extra $$)

2. Keep a Pair

and

3.  (The Most Holy Thing every SNEAKER STORE EMPLOYEE LOVES TO DO and DAMN NEAR LIVE FOR)

WEAR A PAIR AT WORK!

there's nothing in the world that makes a sneaker store employee feel better then for you to walk in the store and see them rocking some exclusive sneaker you missed out on at work like it's nothing!

​Beat'em down ….right in your face

I'm JADED

The employee can stay stuck working there for 8-11 bucks an hour lol.

Last edited:
You just a hater I got my db5s on mobile
nobody was hating....  Just remember to come here tomorrow morning so you can release your frustration after missing out.

EVERY RELEASE PEOPLE GIVE IN TO BOTS AND BUY ONE.  So with that being said how many shoes have come out after the db 5s ? 
mean.gif

Last edited:

Your 13? I lay claim to 2 size 13s, any left the rest of you can feel free to wrestle over.
Man the big end of your karma life stick. It's going to really suck for you......

Hmm... I'm surprised you didn't dominate this release.   Coping from alternative sites like FNL FTL, EB, etc are getting harder and harder.   
Way to busy with the mambas.....

Last edited by a moderator:
You just a hater I got my db5s on mobile

I bet you caught that DB5s on a silence restock and not the RD? That's like people getting yeezy thru mobile. It's hidden and not announced. This one is another story. People are getting ready since Monday. Btw I got two Db5s on mobile. That's with my slow 4G too.

If you're luck is above and beyond, record it, and show us your mobile cop tomorrow. I would like to be blown off the water if you can manually add tomorrow on your phone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom