Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

So who wants to team up and help me cop a 8.5 or a 9? 
STOP IT! DON'T YOU HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS!?!?!?!
laugh.gif
 Never said I had all the answers. And I kinda like the Iverson/Answer pun that was cute. 

I just didnt think your whole conspiracy theory about this release had any legs and you proved that by not supporting your claim with even the slightest bit of proof or information. But at the end of the day, im just trying to cop some kicks that I missed out on @ Finishline last weekend. Have a good day playa

Do i need to go a .5 size down on these ? Im a tts 10.5 but have all my 6's and 7's in a 10. Thanks in advance.
I have both a .5 size down and TTS pairs, sizing down fits better for me. But my TTS pair is okay to. Up to how you like your fit

I bet you caught that DB5s on a silence restock and not the RD? That's like people getting yeezy thru mobile. It's hidden and not announced. This one is another story. People are getting ready since Monday. Btw I got two Db5s on mobile. That's with my slow 4G too.

If you're luck is above and beyond, record it, and show us your mobile cop tomorrow. I would like to be blown off the water if you can manually add tomorrow on your phone.
For the hell of it umma try manually lol I got my pair but he'll if I get a nine I'll sell it to someone on here

Anyone with a kind soul willing to sell me a pair of 10's if they manage to cop tomorrow? My friggin' bank closed, I'm gonna have to miss this release. Was prepared and everything, oh well. Not willing to pay anything over $200, though. Yeah, I love these kicks, but not enough for $300+.

Last edited:

Anyone with a kind soul willing to sell me a pair of 10's if they manage to cop tomorrow? My friggin' bank closed, I'm gonna have to miss this release. Was prepared and everything, oh well. Not willing to pay anything over $200, though. Yeah, I love these kicks, but not enough for $300+.
lulz

That's unlikely to happen with your 7 posts buddy. Shoe comes out to be 185 already. A $200 deal on a limited release is a rare kind of generosity. I'm guessing you're going to miss the shoe entirely

Last edited:
30 min?? Do you take into account travel time, gas, time spent trying to sell them, time meeting up? Time going to post office etc? I see most ebay listings go for 3 days minimum... U really think it took you 30 min to make 100
yes. I wake up. Set up my stuff. Buy as many as I can. Go back to sleep. A day or two when my pairs come in. I put it up for sale. Meet ups in my time my place. Bammmmmm. Feed the beasts

laugh.gif
 Never said I had all the answers. And I kinda like the Iverson/Answer pun that was cute. 

I just didnt think your whole conspiracy theory about this release had any legs and you proved that by not supporting your claim with even the slightest bit of proof or information. But at the end of the day, im just trying to cop some kicks that I missed out on @ Finishline last weekend. Have a good day playa
 Cute and playa....

818 ALWAYS LIST YOUR KICKS ON RELEASE DAY! 
devil.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly why I paid a decent resell price. My *** has to be at work at that time and wouldn't be able to try for a pair if I wanted to. Good luck to all y'all looking to cop to rock. Thread should be entertaining tomorrow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom