Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Quick question. Say my wifi is about 20mbps download speed y'all think I got a better shot at it using that or verizions LTE?

I'm gonna miss this chance to get it at retail price. I guess I'll just fork over the insane hype beasts prices at a later time. I've already convinced myself that I'll have to pay $300+ for these in order to get them, hopefully from a legit sneaker website. I don't really trust Ebay. What really gets me is the fact that these were in my fingers, it's just bad luck that they're re-dropping tomorrow instead of Saturday morning. Why let us know only a day in advance?
Nike doesn't need to notify anyone, they're gonna sell pout regardless.   I wish they wouldnt announce when they dropped.  just drop the TLO and have people go at them. 

I had them in my cart pn FNL when suddenly the splash page hit.  slipped form my fingers. 

Last edited:
This is ******* ******** what I read here. People claiming to get more than one pair? Are you serious? For someone who doesn't own that shoe I just want one to wear not to sell or anything like that. Leave it to the rest of us for Christ sake you guys are crazy. Nike should make something were even though you do get two pairs they cancel that's why I suck at online releases from bots and people like that (salty)

I'm having everyone in my house go and try to get these so I have a better chance of copping lol

Last edited:
This is ******* ******** what I read here. People claiming to get more than one pair? Are you serious? For someone who doesn't own that shoe I just want one to wear not to sell or anything like that. Leave it to the rest of us for Christ sake you guys are crazy. Nike should make something were even though you do get two pairs they cancel that's why I suck at online releases from bots and people like that (salty)
its nothing new. shoe game hard nowadays

roll.gif
the salt in here almost at gamma 11 levels
Really?  for gammas?  those were trash

im ready to get it over with..... waiting to strike out! But these will be had regardless of how things go in the morning

Back
Top Bottom