Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

So they staged a bogus release just to "restock" later? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard of a company doing.
No, it really isn't.
That just increases hype.
Increases hype for what? These shoes? The company? Just further alienates their customers, especially ones who woke up before 5 AM to try and give said company money. I don't even care about having these that much, but just makes me revolted I support this scumbag company.

THEY CHANGED THAT LINK TO THE AIR MAX HELLA QUICK.

#FAKERELEASE
it wasnt a fake release i got my confirmation
glasses.gif

While your still parsing, they are already adding to cart.  Not going to try to convince you of what everybody that actually copped today used.
lol parsing. k.

see

and

shasum.

make sure you check that tweet timestamp pleighboi

Almighty method has spoken, there was no early link and nobody copped.

Get over it, people had the link.  Those with decent bots used the link and copped.

Increases hype for what? These shoes? The company? Just further alienates their customers, especially ones who woke up before 5 AM to try and give said company money. I don't even care about having these that much, but just makes me revolted I support this scumbag company.

hype for future 6s is my guess especially since the infrared did poorly to todays standards

bogus release? im sure a couple pple got pairs. not every1 is in niketalk. also u never know the strategy. the restock is a way more fair chance for pple to cop. who knows!

Back
Top Bottom