Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

it wasnt a fake release i got my confirmation
glasses.gif
DAWG??? 

what bot did you use or Link MATH…. Don't tell me you just clicked the link n got a pair???

Increases hype for what? These shoes? The company? Just further alienates their customers, especially ones who woke up before 5 AM to try and give said company money. I don't even care about having these that much, but just makes me revolted I support this scumbag company.
Nike did what I would do.

People want infrareds, they mess up release.

To save face, they reschedule release, EVERYONE is going for pairs.

Only release like 100.

Then, everyone wants them even worse, because less people have them...

Rumors of a restock = over the top hype.

Vote with your $$$ and sit the next release out.    Or go in the direction I'm moving and just save your money to pay resale on past releases from 2-4 years ago. Those had better quality anyways. I'd rather pay $350 for some black metallic 5's from 2011 than get all salty over some wack bel-airs that just dropped in 2013. 

Increases hype for what? These shoes? The company? Just further alienates their customers, especially ones who woke up before 5 AM to try and give said company money. I don't even care about having these that much, but just makes me revolted I support this scumbag company.
Nike did what I would do.
People want infrareds, they mess up release.
To save face, they reschedule release, EVERYONE is going for pairs.
Only release like 100.
Then, everyone wants them even worse, because less people have them...
Rumors of a restock = over the top hype.
That's really pointless though. And they're not increasing the hype for all of their customers. Only morons are sitting around holding out for a restock now. But I'm sure that's exactly what this thread will turn into for weeks on end now (coupled with all the 3-500 resale talk). Have fun with that sheeple!

Last edited:
Vote with your $$$ and sit the next release out.    Or go in the direction I'm moving and just save your money to pay resale on past releases from 2-4 years ago. Those had better quality anyways. I'd rather pay $350 for some black metallic 5's from 2011 than get all salty over some wack bel-airs that just dropped in 2013. 

LOL @ dropping $350 for 2011 Metallic 5s....

im still not getting this... was there an early link or not? i use my supersonic blast bot shout out to 23rsvp for it, and it grabbed the link and sold out in 10 seconds after waiting in line...never happened to me before, even with doernbechers...

Nothing missed, page didn't go live till after the tweet.  They still held the advantage whether you want to accept it or not.
Where is your logic?

How can anyone have an advantage if the page isn't live until after the link is public?

Thats the dumbest thing I ever heard.

LOL @ dropping $350 for 2011 Metallic 5s....

Exactly i paid $200 for a ds pair last yr

:rofl: @ $350

im still not getting this... was there an early link or not? i use my supersonic blast bot shout out to 23rsvp for it, and it grabbed the link and sold out in 10 seconds after waiting in line...never happened to me before, even with doernbechers...
ATC services won this battle bro
happy.gif

early link - got in line - nike took down your IP address

regular link - there was nothing for sale lulz
Nike aint doing nuttin to fight these bots.

Fuggas never loved us

They changed many releases to non tlo's, they went from hashtag rsvp to an image, changed layout of the screen, added a timer for add to cart. They might be slow, but they are responding!

NDC should honestly just ban anyone that got a pair, no way you got a pair playing fairly

nike is involved with the shenanigans obviously, which is why it continues. there's no other explanation. nike could dead all this extra crap IF they wanted to. the truth is all this extra stuff does is build more hype for the next releases because ppl falsely get their hopes up, then miss out. this strategy will, once again, work perfect only this time it will help them sell out of the powders tmrw. Can anyone say consolation? we keep falling for the same ol' banana-in-the-tailpipe move. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom