Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Thought this thread was about the Toro 6s, not milk or hockey.

Anyhow, get ready to fork over $400 anybody who wants these. I'm seeing biddings that are going to skyrocket to over $600 soon.
the thirst is realllllllllll

What does that have to do with being great :lol:  

We should get back to the shoes soon :nerd:

You would think the nation would take health more seriously when health care is a pretty penny. But no, they blast out more fast food joints on every street. Great nation that doesn't care. They only care about making money. Sneakers is a billion dollar industry, it correlates.

Last edited:
Thought this thread was about the Toro 6s, not milk or hockey.

Anyhow, get ready to fork over $400 anybody who wants these. I'm seeing biddings that are going to skyrocket to over $600 soon.
Just proving that the average sneaker head doesn't have an IQ above 50.

You would think the nation would take health more seriously when health care is a pretty penny. But no, they blast out more fast food joints on every street. Great nation that doesn't care. They only care about making money. Sneakers is a billion dollar industry, it correlates.
tumblr_mhorkzVo1T1roteado1_500.jpg

Relax Bro, 'Murka all bout da paypah.

Wii donut carrot all.

Last edited:
tumblr_mhorkzVo1T1roteado1_500.jpg

Relax Bro, 'Murka all bout da paypah.

Wii donut carrot all.

I'm relaxed. I was just wondering why USA is so great? When there isn't much concrete evidence it is
Go somewhere else if you want an explanation of why the US is one of the greatest countries in the world. This is a sneaker forum. Seriously. Can it and move on cause a political debate will just end in morons being banned, yourself included.

Last edited:
Finally got my pair in from Finishline. To all the "pink" comments: these don't even look remotely pink. They are RED. Pictures do them no justice.

Also, they have that strong glue smell like the 88's did when they first came out.

Finally got my pair in from Finishline. To all the "pink" comments: these don't even look remotely pink. They are RED. Pictures do them no justice.

Also, they have that strong glue smell like the 88's did when they first came out.
Most Jordans have a strong glue smell though. 88's are one of about 20 pairs I've purchased in the past two years that have smelled obnoxiously strong.

How did this thread go to bashing the US? This happens during every Olympics every 2 years. Smaller countries get all excited and false sense of pride about their countries and then the "fat, money grubbing American" athletes win the overall medal counts nearly every Olympics. When you guys get more overall olympic medals than Hungary or Finland, then come at us.
You ain't on our radars, whether it be Sports, economy or contribution to the world's innovations. By the way, you're on Nike Talk and a jordan thread. A company a now billionaire American founded also an American athlete that transformed sports and all sportswear branding.

Last edited:
Kinda wish I scored on these for trade bait. 

Didn't even try tho, I figured this morning would be a struggle.

Bottom line if canada wasn't directly north of the USA they would be speaking a different language because some other country would have run them out their own country by now. Must be nice to be under the eagles wing all the time

Guys lets get this back on track before its too late 
roll.gif

I hope the other VIs this year are more readily available 
tired.gif

Last edited:
This Thread is Wild….

People turning into Glue Experts now from this sneaker game….. hahaha

Talking bout the Glue looks Stronger on these pairs…. hahaha Comedy

Back
Top Bottom