Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

These are the only time I'll pay resale prices. Well, these and those [deadstock] Crimson Foams I've always wanted.

I hope the other VIs this year are more readily available |I

I'm sure the OG CWs will be plentiful as they've been in the last few years. But even the GRs seem to move pretty quick these days.. :rolleyes

These things have been a headache from the start. Oh well, I tried.. On to the next one. :smh: Btw, NDC this morn was a waste of time and effort.

Does anyone know if these came in a size 12.5? I can't find that size anywhere including ebay? I've seen a few white/infrareds sz 12.5 but no size 12.5 in the toros just wondering if anyone can tell me if they had them in that particular size? 

Guys lets get this back on track before its too late 
roll.gif

I hope the other VIs this year are more readily available 
tired.gif
Either the Carmines or Black/Ifrareds will be limited. They can't go around making those GR's with all this hype! Probably Carmines since the rumor is that blacks will be for black Friday

Guys lets get this back on track before its too late 
roll.gif

I hope the other VIs this year are more readily available 
tired.gif
Either the Carmines or Black/Ifrareds will be limited. They can't go around making those GR's with all this hype! Probably Carmines since the rumor is that blacks will be for black Friday
Been in the Carmine thread and word going around in there is that its a GR and black friday releases are always GR, so I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Hey guys I struck out and I'm out of the running for these shoe's because of my physical situation and I ain't paying $400 but for anyone in the Midwest interested there's a Villa opening up with restock/refresh on some dope kicks. The store is opening up on the 28th if you guys can get this going around.

View media item 818295

Been in the Carmine thread and word going around in there is that its a GR and black friday releases are always GR, so I'm not sure.
That just seems a little uncharacteristic of Nike. Those are big shoes. Maybe the black infra's will be a QS along with a diff GR for black Friday.

I struck out bad on these. Re sale prices are outrageous though. Going to have to pass if the prices don't drop.

Does anyone know if these came in a size 12.5? I can't find that size anywhere including ebay? I've seen a few white/infrareds sz 12.5 but no size 12.5 in the toros just wondering if anyone can tell me if they had them in that particular size? 

nah i dont think so bro

What?!?! Yall want to have a Sneaker Olympics???!

View media item 818351

If we're going to pull out the country card, Michael Jordan is from the US, he represented the US in the monumental 92 Olympic's, and to go along with this 6 thread the GMP contains probably one of the greatest 6's ever made not to mention we're all after Jordan's and other US basketball players shoe's. Enough said lol.

Last edited:
Canada gave the world Justin Bieber. That ends the discussion we can all go home.

Aka quit talking maple leaf, you owe us. Lol jk

No really im serious...

Last edited:

That just seems a little uncharacteristic of Nike. Those are big shoes. Maybe the black infra's will be a QS along with a diff GR for black Friday.

ITS THE YEAR OF THE 6! :lol: What anniversary original colorway was limited?? :smh:

Hey guys I struck out and I'm out of the running for these shoe's because of my physical situation and I ain't paying $400 but for anyone in the Midwest interested there's a Villa opening up with restock/refresh on some dope kicks. The store is opening up on the 28th if you guys can get this going around.
Props. If I can score them bred 1s from there next week ill be cool with missing out on these and not taking the ebay plunge.

View media item 818480View media item 818482View media item 818491
Def not pink at all, pictures do not do this shoe justice! Got lucky release day, called champs to cancel my order for the white/infrared 6s, asked if they had any of these in stock...didnt get my size but certainly some nice trade bait or at least a resale come up for me considering how bad nike botched this release.

On another note, called earlier today to one of the online retailers 800 number (wont say which) got another pair (8.5) again, not my size but as previously stated i couldnt say no with how bad nike messed up the release, and it was the only size available. Plus seeing what these are going for on ebay.

Payed off for me making tens of calls everyday to all the retailers!

Oh and guess where the retailer i called today got their return from??? Anyone???

NEW ORLEANS!!

Last edited:
Access Codes:

ITS A RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR!

I JUST got off the phone with Nike. She said access codes are just for NBA 2k14 and the womens marathon stuff, thats it. Launch day stuff will release as normal.

MARK MY WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND REPP

THE ONLY GOOD THING TO EVER COME OUT OF CANADA IS LIVESTOCK.CA

TOMORROW RETRO 6 INFRARED 23'S DROP THERE!

TIME TO BE NICE TO CANADIANS GUYS…..  BBBAWWWWWWAAAHHH!!  
tongue.gif

Access Codes:

ITS A RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR!

I JUST got off the phone with Nike. She said access codes are just for NBA 2k14 and the womens marathon stuff, thats it. Launch day stuff will release as normal.
this is just my opinion, but I think Nike was disgusted how this release went this morning and decided to do something  a bout it.. just my hunch. 

Back
Top Bottom