Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

So I got my Fnl pair in today
Opened the box and saw this.

Words can't even express how disappointed I am now. My packing slip had the right color code 623. Anyone know what I should do?
Send them back if you don't want them (or already have them), and ask for some sort of coupon code for a future release.  That's probably the extent you'll get other than an apology.

You can ask if they have any pairs rummaging around, but pretty unlikely that will happen. Sucks man, I'm sorry.  I had the same fear w/ my Bred 1 order, I just knew I'd end up getting the highlight reels instead.  Got lucky and they shipped the correct ones.

Sorry again man...what a downer.

Last edited:
View media item 819496
Words can't even express how disappointed I am now. My packing slip had the right color code 623. Anyone know what I should do?

I just recently quit from FNL.... You will get your $ back... Thats it. They'll say they dont have anymore stock of Infra23's which is probably true.

Only 2 FNL stores in the country got them and the rest was online only.

oh lol i thought he just was tring to tell s something was wrong with his white pair and the really sucks man

I HATE UPS!!!!!

My package could easily be delivered today! These b______ are really going to hold them til monday to deliver! Smh!!!

This is when you Hit the Craigslist or Backpage.com and hire a Terrorist to destroyer FNL… Cuz I'm sure they keep a few Extra pairs of INFRAREDS23's sitting around for mishaps and complaints...

unless you own 22 Koo-Koo-Roo's like DIDDY your F%^&#@!!!   lol

Not saying raiders is telling a Lie in any way, but from FNL perspective, is there anyway he could prove that FNL shipped him that shoe. He could have gotten his reds and put those white infs in there and say he didn't get em...NOT saying he did just from FNL pov.

People gotta stop exchanging their white infrared for the infrared 23 after delivery, this is fraud

Also, people should check the contents inside of the box infront of the delivery person then sign for it. Not sign for it, then complain after

Last edited:
View media item 819496

unfortunately bigslim is right, wont b more than a refund if u dont want to keep the white/infrareds...might as well keep and demand WC coupons or discounts, AHORA!
call corporate, dont try instore

BS unless he shows the receipt. That proves nothing, I save all my shipping boxes from nike and could of done the same thing with my pair from FTL.
He is really big on Twitter for HELPING people find shoes. I don't think he would lie about getting his shoes. Why else would he have a memphis box?
PROBABLY MY FAVORITE PICKUP THIS YEAR SO FAR
I got 4 pairs due to ASW here in NOLA. Kept 2 for me (i intially was going to sell 1) and gave one to my cousin and her husband cause they didn't get them in Mississippi at all. They were so happy.

Not saying raiders is telling a Lie in any way, but from FNL perspective, is there anyway he could prove that FNL shipped him that shoe. He could have gotten his reds and put those white infs in there and say he didn't get em...NOT saying he did just from FNL pov.
See this i don't get,  when the cloak penny V came out i ended up with a 10.5 pair in an 11.5 box and i had to go and exchange it. Stuff happens. Lmao. Yall little dudes on here always think someone is lying or that they have to show a receipt. Why do you care? They're not selling the shoe to you. 

anyway....my pickups from ASW here, by going IN STORE, not calling and begging for phone orders.

Even though I have 2 connects that doesn't mean I cant go to the mall and get some myself. And this was at 1pm on 2/15. 

been on hold for about 45 min... FNL sucks at customer service
It's the day of another HUGE release. Did you expect it to go right through?

They could have a couple pairs sitting around. When they cancelled by Gamma 11 order for lack of stock, I sent a long, strongly worded email and they "magically" produced another pair. Someone who works at FNL posted in the thread a little while after that the system was showing 300 pairs of Gammas in their warehouse. They may have it, but you'd probably have to jump through hoops to find the right person to actually check and make your right.

It's the day of another HUGE release. Did you expect it to go right through?

They could have a couple pairs sitting around. When they cancelled by Gamma 11 order for lack of stock, I sent a long, strongly worded email and they "magically" produced another pair. Someone who works at FNL posted in the thread a little while after that the system was showing 300 pairs of Gammas in their warehouse. They may have it, but you'd probably have to jump through hoops to find the right person to actually check and make your right.
I didn't expect it to go right through I've just seen it happen faster than 1 hour before, and the releases this morning were at 8 and I called at 11 so I thought the traffic would be lower by then. I got a 20 winners circle card though which will take 30 days to get here.

Also, to the person who said I switched them whoever that was, you would be saying the same thing if it happened to you. and the delivery people just left the package at my door and didn't ask for signature and even if i had checked it the ups guy couldn't have done anything about it.

but 30 days for the winners circle card though... you could put it in a normal sized envelope and mail it for like next to nothing and get it there before 30 days.

Damn did fnl send you a white instead of the red? Holy mighty, I would've flip some furniture if I saw that. Hope you can get your pair

I didn't expect it to go right through I've just seen it happen faster than 1 hour before, and the releases this morning were at 8 and I called at 11 so I thought the traffic would be lower by then. I got a 20 winners circle card though which will take 30 days to get here.

Also, to the person who said I switched them whoever that was, you would be saying the same thing if it happened to you. and the delivery people just left the package at my door and didn't ask for signature and even if i had checked it the ups guy couldn't have done anything about it.

but 30 days for the winners circle card though... you could put it in a normal sized envelope and mail it for like next to nothing and get it there before 30 days.

i would expect it to go right thru, 45 mins is way too long and the 10s have been gone. they trippin

Back
Top Bottom