Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Just got shipping confirmation. Guess i'll have these monday, maybe tomorrow.

Last edited:
thats not the point. you should keep your mouth shut when you are aware of a small less known retailer getting a hyped shoe if your gunning for it. common sense in my opinion. brownnie points are worthless. anyway carry on though
Then what's the purpose of the NT community if we're not sharing info amongst each other. I can't count how many times I've gotten tips and great deals off of these boards over the years. I owe a majority of my recent collection cops due to help from fellow NTers and thank them for it. Links, tips before and during release days. Info and links on restocks to smaller retailers online or stocks at b&m stores are appreciated by most here.
And by the way a lot of these links and tips are already out on social media and emails anyway for millions of lurkers, so I'd rather NTers get a shot at it as well.

Last edited:
I like these shoes, but I already have the toro 4's and the Gucci 1's so I don't really need another all red shoe right now. It's the year of the 6, so there will be plenty more 6's to be had. Plus the bum link and the actual infrareds on the same day, these were unnecessary in my book. Congrats to all who copped. On to the next.

wow didn't realize ndc shipping confirmation was sent out last night at 9pm. the limited number of pairs probably contributed to that quickness

Last edited:
Why would Nike give a SINGLE f___ about how salty you or anybody else was this morning??? WHY WOULD THEY CARE HOW FAST THEIR PRODUCT SOLD OUT???

THEY GOT THEIR MONEY AND THATS THAT!! They don't give a s___ about how mad all these dudes are cuz they didn't get the shoes. They DONT CARE about all these dudes who lose out cuz of bots.

AS LONG AS THEY GET THEY $$$$$, f___ everybody's opinion.

I don't keep up with codes and contests.

I was just passing along info. (No beef with you @hulk7280)
simple answer is STOCK HOLDERS.

Many stock holders are the ones complaining and having to go to the re-sell market to purchase their shoes. Apple and Google keep their customers happy by flooding the market with product. Ignore the hypebeasts who HAVE TO have the newest iphone, day of release, it's not an issue to get the phone the next week or 2. 

I know it's apple and oranges, but....

damn i cant find a pair for even under 400 
mean.gif

even FC doesnt have any mens sizes. 

So I'm waiting online to buy my bonnaroo ticket, and they put you in a line similar to NDC, but there's a timer for how long you have to wait. That'd be nice if NDC did that... :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom