Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Honestly I feel like JB is giving in to the hype and not the culture of air Jordans. Just trying to Give out new color ways that dont work. ETC. Crimson 3s Orion 7s Laker 1s, Bobcat 10 all made just to be made

Y'all these dope pics make me wanna go ahead and pay that resell price but I just can't lol I'm knowing it's a kid out there that's gonna need money for another release and will take whatever they can get...here's to hope

SNS had a ship date of 2/19 via fedex. Tracking says they have been at the same local sort facility in France since the 21st...
Uh-Uo 
nerd.gif

Honestly I feel like JB is giving in to the hype and not the culture of air Jordans. Just trying to Give out new color ways that dont work. ETC. Crimson 3s Orion 7s Laker 1s, Bobcat 10 all made just to be made
No it's called making money.... JB knows pretty much any air jordan they put out will bring in money. Imagine if they only put out OG color ways. They wouldn't make as much money and EVERYONE will be all over them making them near impossible to cop due to the less frequent drops

its obvious infrared and infrared23 are slightly different. if they were the same, why have seperate names for the same color?

Just bit the bullet and payed the man. 
embarassed.gif
  Got a pair for $350 shipped. 
nerd.gif
  I figured this is probably the best I'm going to get since I've seen prices increasing everyday. 

Got 11.  I usually wear 11 but some like these 1/2 down.  I have the white ones and like the fit so I went with 11s.

seen ppl asking for 450 for these already
The pair I just got were listed by a rep seller on Ebay for $400.  I asked him if he would accept $350 shipped through P-pal direct and he said yes.
tongue.gif

Figured I better snag them up since that was the max I wanted to pay.  These are only going to get more scarce and go up in $. 
eyes.gif

its obvious infrared and infrared23 are slightly different. if they were the same, why have seperate names for the same color?
they both the same color I posted it in paint for y'all to easily see. And that was a high quality camera. The whites are listed as white-infrared 23- black on every retail site including NDC. Y'all acting like jb really willing to cook up a different paint for each and every shoe labeled infrared

Last edited:

The pair I just got were listed by a rep seller on Ebay for $400.  I asked him if he would accept $350 shipped through P-pal direct and he said yes.
tongue.gif

Figured I better snag them up since that was the max I wanted to pay.  These are only going to get more scarce and go up in $. 
eyes.gif
someone in the know told me these might reach $700 by years end. he held onto 6 pair of blk/gold 1's and kept 6 pairs of these, so i trust his judgement. i dont see 700 but 6 is a possibility

they both the same color I posted it in paint for y'all to easily see. And that was a high quality camera. The whites are listed as white-infrared 23- black on every retail site including NDC. Y'all acting like jb really willing to cook up a different paint for each and every shoe labeled infrared
They are not the same color. I agree with you with black making something look darker however they look different. If they were the same then the infrared on the whites would be more red instead of infrared. Infrared23 is darker color wise. They are close though

someone in the know told me these might reach $700 by years end. he held onto 6 pair of blk/gold 1's and kept 6 pairs of these, so i trust his judgement. i dont see 700 but 6 is a possibility
What the ???  Last time I seen that kind of skyrocket was those Oregon Foams. 
smokin.gif

What the ???  Last time I seen that kind of skyrocket was those Oregon Foams. 
smokin.gif
those foams were 800-1000 on release day and now you can get em for 450-550 without breaking a sweat. the last shoe that built up in value was the prelude 1. went from 350 rd to 500 a week later. now they 700-1000 everywhere, even after the restocks.

The reason the guy thinks the value will rise is because these may never retro again. jordan doesn't really retro + colors like that, if at all...

Back
Top Bottom