Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Who is winning in this trade?  DS Infrared 23 6's for DS Gamma 11's, straight trade.
whoever gets the infrared 23s wins easily they are worth alot more, even though i like the gammas more this is a no brainer lol. i see these infrared 23s hitting 600-700 in the next year or 2

Last edited:
whats your best guess at ndc restock? first week or march or later? thats my only chance at the infrared 23's. refuse to give resellers my money. maybe when the hype dies down. people forget that there is like 75,000 pairs lol.

Wow I seen these in person today at .a mall in tampa some girl had them on in champs and boy am I glad that my pair from end got canceled.  I cant wear nothing with these unless all black. Not one picture on this site matches the true color of the shoe. UNLESS home girl had on fakes the shoes where florescent pink in the light but they did turn a redish color when the light didnt hit it.

I really like the shoe when pics first came out in both suede and leather but this color is not for me so not restocks for me money saved I guess. Enjoy your pair for those that like it.

Nike should of use this color on the white infrared.

But this is the exact color the shoe was in the light.

Last edited:

This should match the exact color if you have a half decent monitor. lol 
Nope not the color i saw. Im not knocking the shoe bc i loved it before i saw them. If this was the color i saw today i would cop at resell but my pic was the color i saw unless she had on fakes but i doubt it and it was the first time seeing the shoe in person maybe if i see them again i can compare.

Nope not the color i saw. Im not knocking the shoe bc i loved it before i saw them. If this was the color i saw today i would cop at resell but my pic was the color i saw unless she had on fakes but i doubt it and it was the first time seeing the shoe in person maybe if i see them again i can compare.
Just remember color seen on a computer monitor can vary. 

This should match the exact color if you have a half decent monitor. lol 
are the infrared 23s and the whites the same color in person? because they look the same in this pic. of course the white base makes them look a little brighter, but look pretty dam close to me

are the infrared 23s and the whites the same color in person? because they look the same in this pic. of course the white base makes them look a little brighter, but look pretty dam close to me
Not the same, but very close. White IR is just a tad on the pink side. They are close though.

Not the same, but very close. White IR is just a tad on the pink side. They are close though.
took your pic and took the brightest part of each shoe (the part where the light was hitting most) and put it in paint and this is what i got

the darker one is actually the white infras (you can see the small white blob at the top. Obviously the whites arent really darker, maybe just more light is hitting the infrared 23s but from this i really think these 2 are exactly the same color but the all infrared upper rather than the white upper makes the infrared 23s look darker. after all they are both called infrared 23 for the color used

Last edited:
took your pic and took the brightest part of each shoe (the part where the light was hitting most) and put it in paint and this is what i got

View media item 825757

the darker one is actually the white infras (you can see the small white blob at the top. Obviously the whites arent really darker, maybe just more light is hitting the infrared 23s but from this i really think these 2 are exactly the same color but the all infrared upper rather than the white upper makes the infrared 23s look darker

If those 2 blocks of infrared weren't next to each other, you would never be able to tell. Splitting hairs IMO. If you like the shoes then get em, no one else matters.

If those 2 blocks of infrared weren't next to each other, you would never be able to tell. Splitting hairs IMO. If you like the shoes then get em, no one else matters.
i know but i always wondered if they were the same color. i agree the infrared 23s look darker but the paint is the same. Also ensures us that the same color will be used on the blacks. but i agree with you just did it to help me determine if they were the same (impossible to tell unless done this way)

They are not the same. So close though. Here is a pic from my phone. I dunno what else to do to show they are slightly different. 

I think there is a color difference because the paint is on two different mediums. Leather vs Mid sole. If you look at the heel tabs color is almost nearly identical.

I think there is a color difference because the paint is on two different mediums. Leather vs Mid sole. If you look at the heel tabs color is almost nearly identical.
great point! but the phone pic wont help, phone pics can never capture either of these 2 colors decently as seen many times.

also keep in mind that since the infrared 23s are almost all infrared that there are always gonna be shadow parts that look red and on the white infrareds its only a small area so the light will either all hit the infrared or not hit it at all for the most part

Last edited:
^ it's still there. SP always does that with the shoes that are available only in their stores. They haven't gotten that tier status from Jb to sell that particular level of shoes online, yet. They just started selling jb online, so it'll be a while.

Glad you clarify that. I was waiting to see if they was going to drop but they had the same thing for the gammas 12 youth.....didn't know.

Back
Top Bottom