Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

If you own both and put them together the look identical but I think it's a trick your eyes play on you ... It's nuts

Go ebay man

Sz13s are going nuts
The struggle 
sick.gif

To all the people asking they are two different colors, thats why they are even labeled differently. The white infrareds or actually labeled "infrared" while the infrared 23s are literally labeled "infrared 23" its the same color as on the infrared 3lab5.

Infrared 23 is a tad darker, while the infrared has the normal orangish pinkish hue.

Last edited:
To all the people asking they are two different colors, thats why they are even labeled differently. The white infrareds or actually labeled "infrared" while the infrared 23s are literally labeled "infrared 23" its the same color as on the infrared 3lab5.

Infrared 23 is a tad darker, while the infrared has the normal orangish pinkish hue.
wrong. They are both labeled infrared 23. Whites are labeled "white-infrared 23-black". Just checked east bay to confirm

Last edited:
Last edited:
then i believe east bay got it wrong on the listing below are pictures of the labels on my box both directly from nike.com
Cosign, I believe early on the "infrared23" label was floating around for both pairs of the VIs, until nike differentiated the two releases near the release date, as well as what the official color code was titled.

Last edited:
Cosign, I believe early on the "infrared23" label was floating around for both pairs of the VIs, until nike differentiated the two releases near the release date, as well as what the official color code was titled.

Yep. I remember thinking the exact same thing and wondering why they had two different infrared listings. That was the first thing i did when i got them was look at them side by side and next to the 3labs. The color is identical in person to the. 3labs midsole.

I dont why you all are acting surprised at the resell prices... You knew it was coming. Yall are acting like these were a GR made widely available and you should get them for the typical resell price of $225shipped.... If I WAS that guy, my price would be quite high as well

Went ahead and jumped on the deal for $320... I was able to flipped my extra pair of white infrareds for $225, which knock down the cost of the Infrared23 down to a much more swallowable price.

Last edited:
Nope not the color i saw. Im not knocking the shoe bc i loved it before i saw them. If this was the color i saw today i would cop at resell but my pic was the color i saw unless she had on fakes but i doubt it and it was the first time seeing the shoe in person maybe if i see them again i can compare.
Mine are this color tho, maybe the GS are a little lighter?

It could of been bc they where gs her foot was small. Hopefully I get to see them again so I can make my mind up.

To be honest I wasn't feeling this shoes before release, from just what I saw in pics... Then on RD I went to the mall and I saw worker in HOH and a customer wearing them. Changed my mind in an instant and my jaw dropped. Loved the color on them on how the Infrared just pops. Definitely looked better in person.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom