Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Just sold a pair Yesssss! On my way too the local usps too ship out too a fellow friend here on NT. Congrats DaLife2015 you'll love em 

they are a unique color of beauty.

^^^^

That's my guy right there! Hooking me up after not having these bad boys for about a year.

Can't wait to see these in person. Should I get my shades ready?

You're joking about the shades but watch how bright them ******* are
We will see today. I'm super excited. 

Ozuna has posted both pairs in this thread, so I'm not sure if I need to conduct a legitmacy check since after reading the comments, it seems these pairs vary in quality. Also, Ozuna has been real kind and not in it for the cash, which is rare when it comes to others dealing with sketchy shoes. Shout out for Ozuna for the hook up! 

Can't wait to put these on!

nerd.gif
 Keep your eyes open don't miss the postman.

We will see today. I'm super excited. 

Ozuna has posted both pairs in this thread, so I'm not sure if I need to conduct a legitmacy check since after reading the comments, it seems these pairs vary in quality. Also, Ozuna has been real kind and not in it for the cash, which is rare when it comes to others dealing with sketchy shoes. Shout out for Ozuna for the hook up! 

Can't wait to put these on!
Thanks for the shout out!

Got mine on Friday. The color is more amazing in person than I imagined these past 11 months that I've been wanting them!

I keep hearing about QC issues with these shoes and going back looking at various pairs from NDC, Dopefactory, FNL, Etc.. All of them vary in quality. It's kind of crazy on how the quality changes so drastically on each pair. 

PmpDaddy - Were you just wearing jeans with these? I've seen pictures of the chipping happening all over the place... Sorry to hear about that. I think this may be a Painting/Dye problem? Does anyone know if the Slam Dunk 6 have the same problem? I know the Champagne's haven't had this problem for me yet, but the quality of the Champagne's seem higher.

Got mine on Friday. The color is more amazing in person than I imagined these past 11 months that I've been wanting them!

I keep hearing about QC issues with these shoes and going back looking at various pairs from NDC, Dopefactory, FNL, Etc.. All of them vary in quality. It's kind of crazy on how the quality changes so drastically on each pair. 

PmpDaddy - Were you just wearing jeans with these? I've seen pictures of the chipping happening all over the place... Sorry to hear about that. I think this may be a Painting/Dye problem? Does anyone know if the Slam Dunk 6 have the same problem? I know the Champagne's haven't had this problem for me yet, but the quality of the Champagne's seem higher.
nah had sweats, but there's black paint on the... Outside of the air bubble inside the heel, a nice little chunk chipped and there's white there now

I got my pair 1 month after RD for 295, love this shoe.....prob won't double up and still haven't worn them. This summer is going to be a bright one!8)

Actually I ordered a pair from DF. Order was canceled and I was refunded. After that they only had size 14!!

Still need a pair for a decent price.
It's crazy how DF had pairs sitting for a good 2 weeks or so.
Pardon me but I have ask; where were y'all then?? Making up your minds I assume.

:lol: how u calling dudes out but wrong about it?
DF def cancelled orders on dudes and only big sizes really sat on there. I had my order cancelled on there too but a member on here was nice enough to send me his pair that didn't get cancelled.

:lol: how u calling dudes out but wrong about it?
DF def cancelled orders on dudes and only big sizes really sat on there. I had my order cancelled on there too but a member on here was nice enough to send me his pair that didn't get cancelled.
I tell ya, I recall watching pairs sit and I'd be asking myself if I oughta double-up.
Don't recall hearing of the cancelled orders though. Probably clouded by the overwhelming claims of brokerage fee charges that followed soon after.
Even if only big sizes where left, I'd cop if only to trade for my size, or resell to then buy my size.
/edit, btw bigJ, I keep thinking you're a size 13+ my man. Lol must be the username.

Last edited:
I was lucky then i guess, I ordered from DF for the first time for this shoe and I got through for a sz 10.5.

Back
Top Bottom