Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

They never even released locally.
I got a oair from my friend for $200 but I really want a DS pair....

This shoe still eludes me. Never could get a size 14. And for some odd reason, when I went to dope factory, I could never check out or site was having issues. Still remaining patient. Took almost a year for me to get the bel air 5's for retail after the epic spring nike restock

This shoe still eludes me. Never could get a size 14. And for some odd reason, when I went to dope factory, I could never check out or site was having issues. Still remaining patient. Took almost a year for me to get the bel air 5's for retail after the epic spring nike restock
If you have enough luck to get bel air 5s for retail then I'm sure you can find some of these for close to it if not for retail. I haven't found a pair of bel air 5s for me under $350

Edit: just popped in my head. Why don't you look in CL in the Louisiana area. Since they were flooded down there and ppl bought multiples. I'm sure someone is willing to make a sale. I'd go through PP though

Last edited:
If you have enough luck to get bel air 5s for retail then I'm sure you can find some of these for close to it if not for retail. I haven't found a pair of bel air 5s for me under $350

Edit: just popped in my head. Why don't you look in CL in the Louisiana area. Since they were flooded down there and ppl bought multiples. I'm sure someone is willing to make a sale. I'd go through PP though

Tried that about a month after initial release. Worth a try now again I suppose

I had 2 pairs but sold one pair too a cool cat here in the NT fam, lost 1 but still got 1 on ICE!....

probably my only regret from last year was not grabbing these. Horrible misses all over the place. I can't complain though a made out pretty good with everything else i wanted.

history of jordan 6 and $50 cash...at the time i liked the darker shade of red on a 6 but the infrared 23 grew on me.
mean.gif

I tried buying a pair off of ebay. Turned out to be a counterfeit. Got my money back but now I'm weary of buying this shoe unless it's from a reputable source at a decent price. Basically, I'll be out of luck on this one.

you should post the name of the eBay seller that sold you the counterfeits. Make it known to all of us, so we do not have to go through that.

I tried buying a pair off of ebay. Turned out to be a counterfeit. Got my money back but now I'm weary of buying this shoe unless it's from a reputable source at a decent price. Basically, I'll be out of luck on this one.

Flea bay is flooded with counterfeits, and buying a legit pair for less than 350 is prob unrealistic. What was the user name that sold them to you?

Last edited:
you should post the name of the eBay seller that sold you the counterfeits. Make it known to all of us, so we do not have to go through that.
Flea bay is flooded with counterfeits, and buying a legit pair for less than 350 is prob unrealistic. What was the user name that sold them to you?
I thought I posted it when it happened but his name is kjo2133. He was using a set of photos (for the correct size) but there were several discrepancies with the pair that I received compared to what was shown.  As soon as I received my pair he used the same pics for another listing in a different size.  I told eBay about it and they didn't do anything about it 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom