Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

if u live near stonecrest mall, footlocker getting em fcfs......better line up early if you want a shot
**** man aint no way im gettin involved with all that hype and them crazy folks out there when i already got the white ones which i want more anyway on hold for me at a mall 5-10 mins from me. Im in downtown

Last edited:
Don't mess around just got back from my local shopping center..only one store was going to sell them.. My chances ain't looking that good...

if u live near stonecrest mall, footlocker getting em fcfs......better line up early if you want a shot
U know folks gonna be camping out if they fcfs and u already know many of them infrared pairs are gonna be spoken for already. Just better be one of the first 10-15 people in line.

Last edited:
**** man aint no way im gettin involved with all that hype and them crazy folks out there when i already got the white ones which i want more anyway on hold for me at a mall 5-10 mins from me. Im in downtown
cool, just letting you know who got em!....i live 5mins from there so ima scope the scene and probably cop if its straight

cool, just letting you know who got em!....i live 5mins from there so ima scope the scene and probably cop if its straight
Id ride out there around midnight and see if folks are already lining up and if not id plan on coming back around 4-430 lol foreal tho.

If anyone has experience with FNL, can you answer this question? One you hit the splash page, does anyone actually let the 30 refresh go or do you still keep refreshing? Thx in advance

Id ride out there around midnight and see if folks are already lining up and if not id plan on coming back around 4-430 lol foreal tho.
4am should be cool, thats about the time the first folks come out......5:30-6am, might be too late....they usually hand out tickets at 7-7:30 then tell u what time to come back and get em

If anyone has experience with FNL, can you answer this question? One you hit the splash page, does anyone actually let the 30 refresh go or do you still keep refreshing? Thx in advance

Dont refresh bro splash does it for you

Last edited:
I was the 20th person in line to rsvp for the gamma 11s at underground atl ftl and they only gave out 10 tickets talkin bout they only had 10 pairs of Gamma 11s at a huge FTL in DTWN ATL yeah right lol. That was the most crooked **** id ever seen. I think really only about 5 folks got tickets. I got there at 6am

I was the 20th person in line to rsvp for the gamma 11s at underground atl ftl and they only gave out 10 tickets talkin bout they only had 10 pairs of Gamma 11s at a huge FTL in DTWN ATL yeah right lol. That was the most crooked **** id ever seen. I think really only about 5 folks got tickets. I got there at 6am
nah i wouldnt mess with downtown, west end, or even south dekalb mall for certain kicks......the dopeboys get first dibs all day!

oh yeah nor greenbriar, basically all the hood spots

Last edited:
very true on the westside your chances  are slim

lot of police at greenbrier so long as u get past the on hold pair wave u stand a chance 

saw these today as well as the white/infrared vi's...these are a very vibrant red, they dont look as red as some of the pics posted in this thread...they are very vibrant red though....

what i would do if i get the splash page is to try and cop from their mobile website. just type in finishline mobile and type in jordan 6. someone posted the mobile fnl link for the 3lab5 infrareds a while back around 30 min of the launch time. still able to cop cause the reg fnl site was crashing like a nother****** but the mobile version was smooth sailing.

what i would do if i get the splash page is to try and cop from their mobile website. just type in finishline mobile and type in jordan 6. someone posted the mobile fnl link for the 3lab5 infrareds a while back around 30 min of the launch time. still able to cop cause the reg fnl site was crashing like a nother****** but the mobile version was smooth sailing.
I've had good results with the mobile site on a couple releases also (i.e Infared 3Lab5s, Dark Powder Blue 3s,)...

Back
Top Bottom